Part 15

Third POV

As of cue, a small knock came on the door.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Mama! Dinner is ready!" Izuku giggled before making his way to the door to see a nicely dressed Katsuma.

"Okay, Bubs we'll be down in a second."

"Okay, mama!" Katsuma then took off down the hall, towards the stairs.

Izuku turned around to see Denki and Mina with the most loving eyes ever.

"W-What..?"

"You such a good mother Izu~!" Both the Beta and Omega threw themselves at the dam.

Izuku let out a light laugh.

"I try.."

"No baby. You are a really good mother." Mina nodded her head as Denki said those words.

Izuku could feel as tears came to his eyes.

"Oh, no babes don't cry! Let's wipe those tears away from your beautiful eyes." Mina said cupping Izukus face, wiping away the greenettes tears.

"Now... are we all ready for some food?! Because I know for sure I am!" Denki said happily, as he was ready to go eat food.

"Yep!"

"Yes.."

Mina and Denki then grabbed onto one arm each, after they made their way out of the room.

Both the Omegas and Beta made their way to the stairs, going down before making their way towards the dining room.

When they got their Mina went in first, going towards Hanta.

Denki then went in whilst holding Izukus hand.

Everyone in the room turned their gazes to Izuku.

Mina giggled as she saw Izukus face go pink.

"Mama! You look so pretty!" Izuku giggled, bending down slightly.

"Thank baby!" Izuku kisses the top of the pups head.

"Mama you're sitting next to me!" Izuku giggled.

"Of course Bubs."

All the females in the room let out an 'awe' sound.

Izuku looked up at everyone with a sweet smile, before realising there were some new faces in the room.

"O-Oh Uhm hello..." Izuku waved his hand.

All the new faces waved back.

"Hey~ I'm Camie you can just call me Camie." The female winked at the Omega.

'She smells like a beta..' Izuku thought to himself.

"HEY I'M INASA YOARASHI! BUT YOU CAN JUST CALL ME INASA!" Izuku smiled at the tall male.