Chapter 3

"Meeting you is fate but deciding to know you better is my decision."

ROSÉ

"Chaeng, is there something on my face?" Lisa asked while we are walking towards her first class.

"Nope. Why do you ask?"

"People are staring at me."

I looked around and there I saw that many students were looking at her. Some are even taking secret glances from the window even though their professors are discussing in front.

Lisa Manoban is really a head turner. I'm not surprised though. There will be no single student who wouldn't look in our way, specially now that I'm walking with her.

I also got some reputation here, just so you know.

"That's because you look like a nerd."

I laughed when her expression changed. She gently hit my back.

"Aww! People may think that you're a bully if you keep this up."

"That would be great. Thanks for the idea! I'll do this more often."

She hit me again, now a little bit harder then she ran ahead of me like a child but instead of chasing after her, I just stood still.

"Nice try Lisa. But this is your stop. Get inside your class now."

She marched back to where I stood.

"I'll call you later Chaeng."

"Your number just got blacklisted Lalisa Manoban."

I winked at her dumbfounded face before I turn around and walk myself to the Supreme Student Government Office.

"So who's the newbie?" Jisoo asked as she anchored her arm on me. She is the P.R.O. of the SSG and she's quite famous in this school too because of her visuals. She's also an actress, but she only accepts sidekick's role because earning a degree is her top priority now.

"Interested?" I tried to take her arm off of me when I noticed a pair of eyes stuck on us.

"Late again, Miss Secretary?" Jennie, the president of the SSG, the well-known ice queen of this university, brought shivers into my bones with her deep cold voice.

"S-sorry. The dean tasked me to take care of the foreign exchange student."

I explained. She just looked at me with her expressionless face then she looked down on the unsorted papers on the table.

"Grumpy again Jendeukie?" Jisoo teased.

"I'm not in the mood for your jokes unnie."

Jisoo stayed silent. I tapped her back when I sat beside her.

That's Jennie. You shouldn't mess with her or else you'll be kicked out of the room faster than the speed of light. No one dares to go up against her because her family is one of the most influential people in the country. She excels academically and she has been the unbeatable karate player nationally. She also got a stunning beauty and physique that's why many guys tried to win her but she rejects everyone, even the persistent ones.

"Yah, Park Chaeyoung!" I was startled when I heard her call my name.

"S-sorry? Where were we again?"

Gosh. I got lost in my thoughts again. I need to focus on this meeting or else I'll mess up everything that they've planned.

"Focus, will you?"

"Okay. Sorry."

"As I was saying, the Intramural Meet is just a week ahead. There are a lot of preparations to do. So please take note of the tasks given to you. Another thing, please announce that our Karate Team is looking for new members. That's all. You can get back to your classes now."

I was about to leave when Jennie blocked my way. Jisoo looked back and walked towards our direction.

"Rosé. About that new student. Tell her to meet me at the office later. She's got some sorting to do."

"Sorting?"

"No questions please. Just tell her to get her ass on our office after class."

"Okay...can I go now?" she finally cleared the way for me. I grabbed Jisoo's arm when I noticed that she's about to open her mouth and speak.

What's her deal with Lisa?

Sorting?

Oh my gosh!

Did Lisa do something stupid?!