Chapter 22

"I can play with feelings but I play for keeps."

JISOO

"Geek. Pick that trash from the ground," Jennie said in her cold tone when she saw a guy who sneakily loitered in the hallway. The ice cold Jennie is back. She's being too strict nowadays and she easily gets mad.

"J-jen? Oh! I'm sorry. I'll pick this up! I'm sorry!" the guy pleaded with his hands clasped together.

"Punishments are like alarms without warning. Starting today, you're gonna clean this hallway after class," the guy's jaw literally dropped. Jennie continued walking while I tagged along. That was harsh for a single mistake but if it's Jennie who said it, then it should be done.

We entered the cafeteria and saw Rosé, Mina, Irene, and Lisa in one table. Jennie saw them too. I was just about to wave to my friends when Jennie suddenly walked to the exit. When I looked back to the table that my friends were occupying, I saw how Irene spoon-feeds Lisa. I even heard students talk about how sweet they are to each other and that they are bravely spilling the tea that they're dating.

LISA

Founding Anniversary

We just finished our first performance. And I was as surprised as hell when we were welcomed by loud screams and deafening cheers from the students. Some were even shouting my name and they even have banners!

I was wearing a fitted black turtle neck which is perfect enough to show off my toned abs. I paired it with a simple black shorts and a black boots. My performance with Joohyun will be followed by the closing of the program and the kickstart of events like the ever famous Open Mic Poetry where students perform songs, spoken word poetry, and orations.

"Ready?" Joohyun asked. She's too pretty tonight. If I was not her partner for the night, I'll probably fan girl over her in the crowd.

"I came prepared."

Tonight we're going to perform Red Velvet's song titled Monster but we made some alterations in the choreography to make it hotter and sexier. There are some moves that our face will be too close to each other as we do a wave full of swag. And as for the ending pose, we also changed that into me pulling Joohyun by her waist and tilting her head as if I am about to kiss her.

"WOOOOOOH! LISRENE!"

Lisrene? They even made up a ship name. I thought that someone would never scream that ship name again but little did I know that it was just a start.

The crowd started cheering when we went on the stage and the spotlight stopped on us, ready to stalk our every move. It was a bit dazzling but I still managed to see Jennie sitting next to the guest and the directors.

"LISA YOU'RE SO HOT! Let me touch your abs!"

"Irene you're so pretty! I can't take my eyes off of you!"

"LISRENE FOR THE WIN!"

"LISRENE!"

"I LOVE YOU BOTH!"

"Just get married already!"