Chapter 14

"Roses are red
Violets will never be blue
But believe me when I say
I'm so into you."

ROSÉ

"Sorry if I had to cancel our plans last Saturday. I promise I'll make it up to you this weekend," I said as I walk to where Lisa was seated.

"It's okay Chaeng. I still have a month to do that lame project," she said then she gave me a warm smile.

We are at the cafeteria and she's having her lunch. I told Jisoo that I'll be eating with Lisa and she said that she will come here too.

After a few minutes, I saw Jisoo entering the door. To my surprise, she was with Jennie.

If you'll look at them you'll instantly notice the difference between them. Jisoo was smiling with her heart-shaped mouth while Jennie was on fire! That scary aura is on again. For a moment I thought she was looking at me but when I tried to meet her fuming gaze, it just passed through me and when I looked back, I know that she was looking with those furious eyes at Lisa who wasn't even aware of her nearing presence at the moment.

"Oh my gosh! Do you still sleep Jennie-yah? Your eye bags and dark circles—" Jisoo cut me off.

"Told yah I wasn't the only one who will notice," she said while looking at Jennie with a playful smile on her face.

We have never seen Jennie in this state, I mean it was pretty obvious that something's bothering her up to the point that she haven't slept well at night.

"You!" Jennie shouted pointing at Lisa whose face was covered with horror when she saw the upset cat-eyed girl.

"W-what?" Lisa stuttered. Jisoo's gaze and mine went to Lisa and  then back to Jennie and then back to Lisa again. It was just like that for a minute, we are still trying to figure out what happened to the both of them. Why is Jennie angry, and why is Lisa scared.

"This is all your fault!"

Students were already looking towards our direction. They know how scary it is when Jennie is mad. Some are obviously worried about what might happen to Lisa. We are also a little concerned about Lisa, she's our friend after all.

"W-what d-did I do?" Lisa tried to think hard and when the imaginary light bulb lit up, she curved a mischievous yet mysterious smile which added flame to Jennie's boiled up temper.

"Take it easy will you?" I asked before I dipped the fries on the spicy ketchup.

"Yeah. We're already creating a scene. What's the problem Jendeukie?" Jisoo added while gently tapping Jennie's shoulder.

"Tell us, what did Lisa do this time?"

"She ki—urgh! What the—Yahhh! You're dead! Get back here!" The next thing we knew was that Lisa already took the chance to ran for her life while Jennie went after her with a premeditated plan to strangle her to death.

Kidding. That was exaggerated but it's the best explanation that I could give.

They were like kids. They were unintentionally funny. Jisoo and I just exchanged confused looks before we continued eating. Knowing that Lisa can defend herself well, there's nothing big to worry about.

"Care to share the table with us?" said the familiar voice from behind.

"Wendy! Mina! Lia! I missed you guys!" Jisoo shouted and choked the three with her tightest hug. I joined the murderous hug.

"Where's Irene?" I asked when I noticed that it's just the three of them.

"She's coming. She reported to the office first," Wendy said before taking the seat beside me.

"How's the competition?" Jisoo asked.

"It was hell! But we won of course!" Lia said in her Canadian accent.

They represented our school for the team archery in Barcelona. They are also part of the the SSG. Irene is the vice president, Mina is the treasurer, while Wendy and Lia are the business managers.

"Let's celebrate later?"

"Sure!"

"Count me in!"

"That's just what I need."

"Then it's up. I'll bring a plus one."

"Boyfriend?" Wendy asked which made the other two raised their brows.

"W-what? No! I'll bring Lisa, my bestfriend."

"She's my bestfriend too," Jisoo said while raising her hand as if she was about to recite in front of a teacher.

"Convince Jennie to join but don't tell her that Lisa's coming too. They kinda have a love-hate relationship as of the moment."

"Speaking of that cold president, where is she?" Lia asked.

"She ran after someone?" I answered.

"More like ran to murder someone," Jisoo said which made the three laugh.

"Aish, Jennie and her temper again."

"Trust me, this one's different," I commented.

"Why is it different?"

"Because it's Lisa."