Chapter 6

"You are the spell that can't be broken, you are the love that made me feel like heaven."

JISOO

"Lisa, you didn't tell me that your father is Mr. Marco Manoban."

I crashed into Chaeyoung's sleepover at Lisa's home. They said that they're having chicken skewers, chicken barbeque, fried chicken, and roasted chicken paired with beer and soju all night. I overheard it and so I asked my good friend Roseanne if I can come over too and it was a smooth yes!

She knows that I love chicken so much!

"Ohhh. We're not that close yet."

"Come on! Don't feel awkward around me. Our parents are business partners and they are good friends too," I said casually so that Lisa won't be too conscious about my presence. With that, Lisa gave out a bright smile then she handed me more chicken.

"You're right. I like your vibes too Jisoo!"

"What's this? Are you replacing me with Jisoo, Lisa-yah?" Chaeng said when she entered the room. She's now in her pyjamas.

"Replacing? I don't replace. I add."

"Eww. Stop acting cool. You're starting to sound like a retard."

"Jisoo, Chaeng is bullying me again."

"Bully her more Roseanne."

"I told you not to call me with that name!"

"But it's cute, right Lisa?"

"Yeah. Roseanne is the best name in the world!"

We all laugh at Lisa's exaggerated action. We started drinking the soju and beer mix. It's funny how we got along just fine. It's as if we've been friends for years. I love this. I love having them around.

"So tell me, why did you transfer to our school Lisa?" Chaeng asked.

"I got blackmailed."

"By who?"

"Bambam"

"I thought you were friends," I commented.

"We are. But then he got rejected by Jennie real hard and he wants his silly revenge which will be done through me."

"What do you mean?"

"I need to make Jennie fall for me and then I have to dump her after."

"What are you? A kid?" Chaeng reacted, still in disbelief.

"Not me. Bambam. He is so determined to see Jennie tasting her own medicine."

"And what could have happened if you haven't agreed?" I asked.

"Then he will tell dad that I broke someone's arm in my old school and that I got suspended for a week."

"What will happen if your dad knows about this?"

"You don't know Lisa yet Jisoo-unnie, but she has been acting hero and kicking the asses of those bullies in her old school that's why she's a regular customer in the guidance office. And if uncle Marco ever finds out that the amazing Lisa did it again, this poor girl will be grounded from all the riches in life," Chaeng answered in a bent way.

"That means I'll be grounded. Dad will take away my black card and my other credit cards will be blocked. My car will be taken from me too and I won't be able to get out at night anymore."

"Ohhh that sucks. Guess you made a pretty good choice."

"I guess too. Now, I need your help."

"Sure, name it."

"How do I get into Jennie's heart?"

Chaeyoung and I exchanged puzzled looks before we laugh in sync. Lisa looked at us confusingly.

"Guys? Why are you laughing? I'm serious!"

"Okay okay. That was a question I never expected to come out from your mouth my dear Lisa," Chaeng replied while holding herself not to laugh.

"Just tell me. You've been around Jennie for long. I'm sure you know some of her weak spots."

"I'm sorry to tell you this but we are still on the verge of figuring Jennie out. She's not someone you can predict. She's not a book you can read. She's more likely a private lot where sneaking in is a crime."

"Gosh. That was deep Jisoo, but she's right Lisa-yah. We're friends with Jennie but we still don't know a lot of things about her. Like what she likes, what she doesn't like, what she prefers, and what can possibly move her heart."

"Am I hitting on a wall?"

"That's the perfect group of words to describe what you're trying to do."

"This is interesting. With your words, I can feel the overflowing motivation within me to win her."

"Are you serious? I thought we're blowing the fire off."

"I'm serious! Why don't you help me plan something out?"

"You asked me to have a sleepover because of this? I hate the fact that you're using my precious mind over silly things."

"I asked you because I missed you Chaeng. Stop acting like you're mad. Jisoo might find out how ugly you can be," Chaeng slapped Lisa's arm with a start.

"Too late Manoban. I have seen it already, like everyday?" I joked which made us all burst into laughter. It's fun seeing Rosé get pissed. The face she makes everytime we pick on her is just gold! She's too cute!

"That's enough. Rosie posie might cry. So, back to the topic...what should I do?"