1 - Kashi

I have gone through depression. The manga sure is... depressing. -KAZU2

(YEEES YET ANOTHER VICTIM!! MUAHAHAHA)

~·~·~·~

Takemichi has been through quite a lot ever since coming back to the past. He got beat up, he got beat up, then he got beat up, then he got beat up. Yeah... he's been through some shit and it's only been a few days.

What a rough day that was. But luckily for him, his ass just got saved by THE LEADER OF TOMAN, Mikey!! And also he was now apparently called Takemitchy and is Mikey's bitch.

"Kashi! Come on! Let's get back!" Mikey called out, looking at the crowd of people bowing down. Takemitchy raised a brow, looking over to who he was calling to. "Buy me some taiyaki, I want them freshly made, got it, Kashi?"

Takemitchy can see those bowing people shake when they hear the name. He didn't know who that was because no one was saying anything. They were silent as if scared that if they spoke, something might just slice off their neck.

"Always draining my wallet I see..." A voice spoke up from the crowd, making Takemitchy turn to see. A boy stood up, face slightly rough with caramel brown hair and peach eyes. He walked down the stairs, hands in his pockets. "Why don't you buy your own taiyaki, Mikey."

He looked fucking cool. Not a lot of people can talk back to THE Mikey, after all!

"Well, you know what they say, sharing is caring!" Mikey grinned when the boy finally arrived at his side. But then, he suddenly stepped closer to his face, now frowning. "Kashi, I don't like this face."

"Got it, president."

Takemitchy watched as the three of them left, that guy named Kashi throwing something on the ground. That was sfx skin and... colored contacts? What he saw just now, that face of the person named Kashi wasn't his real face.

Who was that?

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Takemitchy, right?"

"UAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" The blonde boy screamed for his life, jumping back and hitting his head on the wall, making him whine and hold his head. He looked up, looking at the culprit who did it and saw a boy. "W-who are you!?"

Light honey hair and calm (E/C) eyes. Fairly tall in stature, but a slim build. Just as he saw back when Mikey had beat up Kiyomasa.

"Yo. Nice to meet ya." He greeted, giving him a small, friendly wave. He wore a school uniform, similar to the ones that Mikey and Draken wore when he first met them. but... was it him or did his uniform seem small on him. "You were the one that Kiyomasa was bringing to his little fight club right?"

"U-uh... yeah." He answered shyly, taking the dorayaki that he handed him with a small thank you.

"Sorry, I couldn't interfere sooner." He suddenly said, taking Takemitchy in confusion. "But Mikey ordered me to keep watch and call him if I had any evidence that he was doing shit behind our back. I'm Kashi, by the way."

"Oh.... Nice to meet you. And i-it's alright..." Strange. Something was strange with Kashi. He had a pretty soft and feminine voice, even his gentle face, and strangely floral smell. "Um... Kashi-kun. What brings you here?"

"Me? Nothing much." He chuckled, quickly finishing off the dorayaki like his life depended on it. He kept the plastic wrapper with him since there wasn't any trash can at the back of his school. "Mikey asked me which school you went to. So I went to look for you."