46 - Christmas

And we're back!! Also, just so you know, I got the a.u out ;)

[K1's back to her cryptic shit again. istg immana beat uss.] 

~~·~·~·~

The night was cold. But you had to get to the Sano residence and get Emma. But since you'll be going on motorcycle, Emma might not like the cold, so you prepared some heat packs just in case.

"I'm off..." You told no one as you started your bike and off you went to the Sano residence.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Emma!! (Y/N)'s hereeee!!" Mikey screamed on the top of his lungs the moment you got inside their home. He turned to you, giving you a smile, "How's your vacation holding up?"

"It's fine." You replied with a calm smile, taking out two heat packs. "Here, it'll be cold today. I heard you'll be out with Draken today."

"Ohh! Thanks!!" He grinned, happy to receive the heat packs. "(Y/N), (Y/N)." His tone changed into a teasing one, and you already know where this is going. "Did you get me a gift this year~?"

"....." You tried to keep your mouth shut, avoiding his puppy dog eyes. But you couldn't resist. You sighed in defeat, "...I have it... I'll give it to you tomorrow... Merry Christmas..."

"YAY!!" he beamed, suddenly tackling you on a hug, making you two fall down on the ground. "Merry Christmas! You're the best!"

"HEY! Mikey! It's my turn to spend time with (Y/N)!" Emma complained, prying her older brother away from you. "You go spend time with Draken, I get to spend time with (Y/N)!"

"Hey." Mikey's face suddenly grew dark with a smile, looking at you. "Emma, why don't we switch siblings?"

"What?" Emma raised a brow, wondering what Mikey was up to.

"You get to spend time with Draken." The moment that left Mikey's mouth, Emma suddenly burst red, while you just had a moment of realization. "Then, I get to open (Y/N)'s gift earlier than the rest-"

"Let's go, (Y/N)!" Emma chuckled, taking your hand and rushing you out of the door.

"NOOOO!!! MY GIFT!! EMMA YOU'VE KILLED ME!"

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Is it cold?" You asked Emma as you two enjoyed the calm ride to the shrine.

"No, it's fine." She replied, completely relaxed since it was just you two on the road. But of course, you wouldn't go past the speed limit, it's still quite slippery. "(Y/N), are you really happy with your boyfriend?"

"What do you mean?" You asked, a bit surprised by the sudden question. There's no way Emma would have noticed your distaste for Hanma. You never talked about it in front of her, nor any of your messages show any hatred for him. "Shuji's the nicest guy ever. "

"...(Y/N). I've known you for more than ten years." Emma frowned, sadness in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around you, leaning her head on your back. "Your face says everything about you, you know. Whenever you spend time with Mikey and the others, your eyes always shine like the most beautiful star. That is the face of a girl in love. But whenever you talk about your boyfriend... Your eyes looked empty and filled with hatred."

"....Emma..." You glanced at your mirror and saw her expression. She must feel bad that you aren't telling her anything, your best friend for ten years. But... you can't drag her into this. "Don't worry, Emma. It's fine, really."