26 - Battle

I am here, readers! Rejoice! Also, my sister, who reads this, ships (Y/N) and Hanma. Yes. You heard that right. GEt her ass.

[LET HIM LIVEEEE PLEASEEEE]

~·~·~·~

It was today, the day of the battle. The Toman members all gathered at the shrine, waiting for everyone to arrive. Everyone was ready, they were all in uniform and ready to beat up some other punks.

"How are you holding up, (Y/N)?" Mitsuya asked after he finished fixing the sash on your uniform. His voice was low and in a whisper to prevent others from hearing your name.

"....I'm... fine." You answered, checking the button of your uniform again. You had it closed today since you'll be fighting, you usually had it opened and let it loose. Also, for another purpose.

It didn't take long for everyone to be present. Well, not really everyone as some commuted there or just walked there since they lived close by. But as for the core members of the gang, everybody was present.

"Everyone, attention!!" Draken's booming voice echoed in the shrine, gaining everyone's attention. Within a few seconds, they all lined up, ready to receive orders.

"The battle will soon commence," Mikey began his speech. "We will win and we will get our first commander back! Everyone, let's go!"

"YES!" They all replied, running over to their bikes, some in pairs and some solo. As for you, since there is currently a missing member, you were riding with him.

"Kashi-san, thank you for having me." Chifuyu bowed his head politely as he arrived where you were waiting. You smiled, patting the place behind you. Before he could get up, he stared at you for a bit. "....You look.... Familiar...?"

"Hm? Of course, I'd be. We see each other almost every day." You chuckled, slightly amused how he still hasn't pointed it out. You could tell that he's trying to connect things, but he doesn't know how. "Anyways, get up, we're about to leave."

"Ah-! Yes!" Chifuyu immediately got on his back, holding onto your waist. But once he did, he felt a realization. 'Kashi-san's waist is small. But... also fucking hard!? What kind of abs does he have!?' [proof?]

The sounds of motors roared as everyone started their vehicle. You drove over to the front where Mikey, Draken, the captains, and vice captains were all waiting. Once Draken made a headcount of the core members, he gave the go sign to Mikey.

While on the road... Chifuyu couldn't help but notice... You looked... Angry yet there was underlying sadness in your eyes. This was such a strange expression. He has never seen Kashi show any other emotion other than chill and all knowing.

This was the first time he has ever seen Kashi look human. And a strangely familiar looking human too. For whatever reason. [He and Baji be dumb bitches together]

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

You lean on your motorcycle, fidgeting with your fingers as you drown yourself in your thoughts, trying to distract yourself from the upcoming battle. It wasn't like you get scared of fighting, no, in fact, you welcome a fight to come. It's just... This fight, it's not a fight you wanna go through.

But it's not like you can skip it. It's something big for the gang, it was something big for Mikey... but.. You can't help but want to... What? What did you want to do? You can't even do anything. You're Mikey's left hand, you have to be with him during the fight, just like Draken.

"Kashi," Your eyes twitched, annoyed to hear the voice uttering your name. Just hearing that name, a name he made, come from him was like hearing nails on a chalkboard. "Mikey's calling for you."

"Ah, is that so?" You put on a calm smile, placing both hands on your pockets as you stood up and faced the Kisaki. "Thanks, Kisaki."

You walked past the guy, knowing he was eyeing you with suspicion and with hatred. It seems that... you should keep it low until this whole thing is over and you get Baji and Kazutora back. Once they're back, you can kick this rat out of your Toman.

Once you arrived at where Mikey and Draken were, you gave them a small wave and waited in silence, all the while observing all of the people that were going to be spectating.

There were a lot of familiar faces, all of them rivals of Toman. For example, the Haitani brothers who've been intensely staring at Mikey for a while now. You don't like those two, not in the slightest.

Those two are a pair of devils, they love to fight just to see their opponents struggle. And you hate people like them, people who only enjoy watching other people suffer. You have personally witnessed them in a fight, it was around last year when you went to Roppongi with Emma, you were lucky that you went there as (Y/N), or else you'd be next on their list.

"Do you know who the overseer's gonna be?" Draken asked.

"The one from the Ikebukuro criminal black members." You answered, nodding over the group who wore the uniform. "Heard they're connected to the yakuza. So if you want to fight them, I advise you to be careful."

"FIGHTERS!!" Right on cue, the overseer, who you remember to be Hansen, called out, gaining everyone's attention. "Make your entrance!!! Tokyo Manji Gang! Valhalla!"

From the two gates, both gangs made their entrances, all of them looking intimidating and both exerting the desire to win.

On Toman's side, the leader led the whole gang with his right and left hands. His right being the vice president, the second strongest of Toman. And to his left stands the only informant of Toman, Kashi. And behind them the commands, all but one, that is.

On Valhalla, the ones leading them were the number two and three, Hanma Shuji and Hanemiya Kazutora. Their numbers were a lot, to the point that it might be overwhelming, but to Toman, numbers don't matter. They'll take on whoever they have to.

"Both team's representatives, step forward!" Hansen continued. The two representatives of the gangs stepped up, walking over next to him to discuss the battle.

The tension between Draken and Kazutora was tense. You wouldn't wanna be in between them right now. Unfortunately for Hansen, he was in that position. And whatever he was saying must've pissed off Kazutora for him to knock him out.

"Whew, ouch." You whistled, laughing on the inside. For someone who's from a criminal organization, he's pretty easy to beat up. 'Now then... In this fight... Baji and Kazutora are supposed to die and I got an injury, leaving me unable to fight.'

You have drowned out the voices of those around you, you got rid of the noise and focused on your plan. There are a few things you need to prevent, and that was Kazutora stabbing Baji. If that happens, it'll lead to that future.

But as for how you got stabbed... you have no idea. Takemichi didn't say anything about how you got stabbed, just that you had it on your stomach.

You can figure out your injury later, for now, you'll need to stop the other one. And another job... is to take out Hanma and Kisaki.

And you had the perfect plan for that.

In no time, the battle has begun.

Toman v.s Vallhalla. 

||A.N||

Here's a little something something for the next arc. The future chapters gon be pretty long ;)

[WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS!?!]