60 - "In the end, who will suffer?"

:D

[Idon like that]

~·~·~·~

"-Eeeh!? Why not!?"

"I said I don't want to be a queen." The little girl answered while making small snowmen on the ground, outside the 'castle' the two boys made. "It's troublesome. I don't like trouble."

"Either way, I'll make you my queen!" The boy announced with a proud smile, taking the girl by her arm and dragging her inside the snow castle with their friend already waiting inside. "I'll be the king! Kakucho's my servant, and (Y/N)'s my queen!"

The three, well, just the two boys were discussing their kingdom, happily imagining the future they wanted while she listened with a small gentle smile, admiring her new two friends.

She didn't want to be a queen, that position is supposed to be for someone special. She would rather be like Kakucho and just watch from the sidelines.

She was happy there.

"We're gonna be together, forever." Izana announced, drawing three children together, holding hands. "This is going to be our home..."

(Y/N) stared at the drawing, happy to see herself be there. She can't wait to see their dreams come to reality. If she's still there in the future, she can help them make it a reality, she'll learn the law and all that is needed to run... an orphanage, perhaps? Or maybe Izana really was planning to make a country, if so, she'll have a lot to learn.

'I... want to live in a house with all of my friends too...' She thought to herself, imagining a future where she and all of her friends are together, living under one roof. '..Hm... what do they call those big houses?? Mansions? Residence? Hotels..?'

"(Y/N)-chan! It's time to go back home! Shinichiro-kun is here to pick you up!" A voice spoke up from inside the building, gaining the little girl's attention.

"Hm... already?" Izana pouted, sad that she had to go away again. He turned to the girl who was already crawling out of the cave without even looking back. "Hey!! You're supposed to say goodbye!"

"Goodbye...." (Y/N) replied with an empty tone, patting off the snow off her clothes, the two boys crawling out as well. Before she could leave, the two held her back by her arms. "What?"

"Are you coming back tomorrow?" Izana asked with a hopeful smile, Kakucho nodding beside him. "You're coming back, right?"

"...Hm.. I... I'm spending time with my other friends tomorrow..."

"..." Izana's smile fell, anger slowly rising back up again. "Then, the next day?"

"Yeah." (Y/N) nodded with a small smile, walking over to the boys and giving them a hug. "I'll see you next time. Bye-bye."

You watched as she walked away, while the two boys' images slowly disappeared like mist as your younger self got inside and met up with Shinichiro. "So... this is what you wanted to show me? I know these. These are my memories."

"(Y/N). Do it."

"I don't want to."

"It's the only way, (Y/N)."

"...Then, why didn't you?"

"Because unlike you, I couldn't see the future." You turned to face the woman beside you, her face a copy of yours, except she was much more mature. It was you. "Izana is more than happy to let you control him."

"And if he isn't."

"He will." She frowned as the scenery changed again, this time, it was Emma's funeral. Your present self wasn't there. This was a vision. "I could've avoided this... but I failed. So... do it, (Y/N). Use him as your puppet."