58 - Wish granter

You stood frozen in your place, hands gripping your bag tightly to the point that your palms might start bleeding from your nails. You could not move, fear was keeping you in place.

Future (Y/N)'s emotions suddenly came rushing down to you like a waterfall. Her hatred, her fear, her anger, and her guilt all got transferred to you at the sight of him.

"What's wrong, my fairy?" The boy with white hair asked, walking up to you slowly. You backed away, hoping to reach the door out of your room, but it suddenly shut close when you were close, startling you. "Ah... did you get scared? Don't worry about it, it's just my friend back there, he's there to make sure you don't run away through that route."

'That route... that implies that there are others.' You clicked your tongue, trying to think of ways to escape this place while keeping all of her emotions in check. "You... who are you?"

"..." The man stopped in his tracks, eyes widening in shock before softening, looking at you with his eyes filled with sadness. "I see... you still haven't remembered me."

"Remember you? Am I supposed to know a guy who just goes into my room without my permission?" You did your best to put on an angry face, hoping that this will help you keep yourself in check. "And you even dare to call me nicknames when I don't know you!"

"Oh... Is that so..." The boy frowned, his face looking like a kicked puppy, making your heart flutter. There was no lie in his eyes, he really did feel hurt because of your comment. All of a sudden, the boy got on his knees, "Forgive me... my fairy... I upset you right?"

Take control of him.

"...I'm sorry..." He continued, taking your hand and placing it on his cheek, "Don't get upset..."

Put him on a leash.

"I'll make it up to you..."

Do it now.

Before it's too late.

"...You're right... I should've introduced myself.." The boy smiled, standing up and trapping you between himself and the door. He moved his head, kissing the palm of your hand. "How else would you remember me..."

He'll be under your control.

"My dear fairy, please grant this boy a wish. Please, fairy, remember me, your friend... the one who will bring you your crown..."

Take him, (Y/N).

"...I, Kurokawa Izana, have come to give you your throne."

"It's snowing!!"

"I'm gonna be the king!"

"You'll be the servant!"

"Whaaaat?!"

"And you'll be the queen!"

"Don't wanna."

"You will!"

Various flashes of images suddenly went through your mind, there were a lot of them and all of them happened in just a single second. So many memories... Memories you don't remember having. But they were yours.

It was a memory that you lost.

"...Izana..."

"Yes, (Y/N)?"