5 - Conflict

As much shit I give to Kisaki, I gotta respect the dude for his efforts. For getting on top of Toman with his wits, I mean. Not killing Hina and other characters. Also, the fact that the whole fandom hates him means he made a great villain. 

[admit it. You also find Hanma hot. ADMIT IT]

~·~·~·~

".....hm... how odd..." The young man sitting on the chair muttered, stopping his search on the computer. But he soon shrugged, continuing his search. "So, that person doesn't have a criminal record... A two faced brat."

You sighed, ending your search as you stood up from the chair as the time for the police officers to return to their post was soon approaching. You ran to the window, using it to escape.

You made your way over to your motorcycle and left the police station, making your way back to go back home and feed your pet. If you miss feeding him, he'll get grumpy and scratch you again.

Right now, you are working as Kashi. You were trying to find out about a certain person. Since they weren't anyone worth being rumored about, you had to actually work by snooping around his history. As for who... well, that's for Kashi to know and for (Y/N) to keep a secret.

For now, your attention was taken by a familiar face running while dying at the same time. These people were your friends, running while the sound of the police echoed in the distance.

"(Y- KASHI!?" Draken exclaimed, surprised to see you driving to them. But you couldn't focus on them at the moment, rather, the blonde who was falling at the back.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

It was silent between you three. Draken and Mikey were giving each other glares while you sat in the middle, completely unaware of their hateful stares. You were still processing everything.

Pah got arrested.

'It was Moebius. So it was Osanai. Should I do it? Should I release his information to the cops? Or the media?' You greeted your teeth, biting on your nails, as you killed that person in your mind. 'With what should I start? His starting years? His minor crimes then slowly fill them up with bigger ones? Should I start with the reason Pah wanted to-'

"Kashi." You flinched, biting your finger, making you wince in pain. You turned to who it was that called you and saw Mikey, his stare empty. "What's the decision?"

"Don't go dragging (Y/N) in this fight, Mikey." Draken exclaimed, raising a hand to keep you out of the leader's sight. "You know full well (Y/N) is going to agree with you."

"Why are you stopping her? I'm talking to Kashi."

"And you already know that Kashi and (Y/N) share the same emotions." Draken growled, pushing you behind him. "We're not going to be freeing Pah. He got arrested on his own accord."

"Kashi. What's the decision?"

You had another job other than being the intelligence officer, and that is to help Mikey, the leader, make the right decisions. Draken is Mikey's conscience, while you, as Kashi, are his logic and his decision maker. Although you only present possible decisions and their outcomes, Mikey decides.

But right now, you can't make a decision. Your emotions are too jumbled up to do anything.

"...S-sorry... but I'm... busy... sorry..." With a heavy step, you stepped outside the hospital, ignoring their calls as you got on your motorcycle, driving off before you got gobbled up.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"(Y/N)??" A knock came to your door with the familiar voice of Mitsuya. Another knock came, but this time, it was a lot more violent. "-Baji! Stop! You'll break down the door!"