34 - Final request

I LIVEEE!! Also, there were supposed to be images with this chapter, but I've been busy. I'll update it next time when I have time! Also, finally got a new phone, nice.

[WHAT THE FUCK!?! AYO!? WHAT FUUUUUUU- YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE!! OMG- good luck y'all💀 -K2 who finished editing]

~·~·~·~

2017

It was a quiet day for the man. He was all alone, standing by the graveyard, on his hand was an opened letter. He read this letter two years ago, but he still couldn't help but tread through it every day ever since receiving it.

"November eighteenth..." The man sighed, placing the letter back inside the pockets of his jacket. "Your predictions are scarily accurate, (Y/N)."

Kazutora smiled sadly as he left the small bouquet of flowers on the grave, leaving afterward. [It's Baji's, right?]

"On exactly November eighteen, 2017, please meet up with Hanagaki Takemichi, one of Toman's admins. He is Chifuyu's boss. I can't predict what will happen on that day, but a meeting is due that month, Chifuyu will contact you for details.

This will be my final request to you, Kazutora. Please help Takemichi get in contact with Tachibana Naoto."

That was written in the letter. And since it was the final request, he had to uphold it.

This final request... he will make it happen, no matter what. [OML SHE BETTER NOT BE DEAD]

"If something bad were to happen, please, think of yourself before my request."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

Kazutora checked the timer he placed on his phone, running up the basement of the building. In exactly four seconds, the power will be shut down and it'll only give him around five to eight seconds to get those two out of there. If he gets those two, then it'll be easy going from here on forward.

But once he arrived... he hadn't expected things to have gotten this bad.

Chifuyu had been killed by Kisaki.

But... this was not the time to break down. He had six seconds to grab Takemichi out of this place and complete his last mission.

Gritting his teeth in anger, he lunged forward, kneeing the confused Kisaki on the face, taking Takemichi and bolting out of the place.

How he wished he could run back, at least to get Chifuyu's body back and give him a proper goodbye. But time is of the essence. He can't go back and risk this mission. This is the only chance he'll have, this is what you told him in the letter.

He can't waste this chance to change the Toman he once loved and cherished.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Ow- Fuck!" The first thing that Takemichi noticed when he woke up was the stinging pain in his leg. 'Shit- I passed out from the pain!'

That's right. Just before passing out... Chifuyu was killed by Kisaki and he was supposed to be next. But someone had saved him- Someone he still has no clue who it is.

"Don't worry. I gave you some first aid." A voice said, making Takemichi look up from the ground. He could see someone of a fairly tall build, clad in a jacket and.... Long black hair...

"...." That person looked familiar. "....Baji-kun...?"

But when the person looked back, Takemichi realized that it wasn't the person he was thinking of. What he thought was Baji was Kazutora. And just as he was about to give a greeting, Takemichi got a punch in the face. And another. And another until he was made a personal punching bag.