61 - Saying farewell

"Kakucho!!"

The said boy could not prepare himself before he was nearly thrown off by the weight that suddenly jumped on him. If it wasn't for Ran taking the tray of food, they wouldn't have breakfast today.

"(Y-Y/N)!?" Kakucho exclaimed, surprised to hear his name being called out so cheerfully by someone he least expected to be called. He turned around, hands below your legs to keep you from falling. "W-what!?"

"Hehe, Kakucho's still as shy as ever~" You teased, squeezing the boy with excitement. His face flared up, making you laugh. "Aww, Kakucho's so cute!"

"If anyone's shy, it should be you!!" Kakucho argued back, trying to shake you off. "I wasn't the one crying when I got lost in the market."

"HEY-! There was no need to bring that up!" You grumbled, feeling embarrassment suddenly coming up from the old memory. Before you and Kakucho could start spilling some embarrassing secrets, you were pulled away from the tall guy and to someone's arm, "Oh, good morning! Are you done?"

"Yep." Izana replied, placing you down on the ground to let you sit down to eat breakfast.

Everyone was here, everyone being the Haitani brothers, Shion, Mocchi, Kakucho, and Izana. You didn't bother to ask where your mother was, since she's probably at her boyfriend's house, or just somewhere. Or maybe Izana threatened her to be out for a few days. Either way, it's better that she's not here to start arguing with them.

While you were eating and conversing with your two friends, the others kept staring at you, as if questioning you. Just what in the world happened for you to suddenly act all friendly around Izana and Kakucho when just yesterday you were ready to kill to get away.

The Haitanis were more curious... How many faces did you have? Kashi, the cool-headed informant of Toman. (Y/N) that is acting cute and cheerful. (Y/N) from last night who didn't hesitate to try and kill Ran.

"So... What's the next plan?" Ran asked, voicing everyone's thoughts.

"We're going back." Izana answered, "(Y/N)'s gonna be coming, of course. And after that... we'll wait to see Toman's next move."

"Hmm... after that?" You asked, curious as to what steps will be taken next. "Maybe I can help with planning. I am still Kashi."

"Hm, you're right..." Izana thought for a few moments, a satisfied smile on his face. If he has you now... he has no more use for Kisaki. "You see..."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"What? (Y/N)'s not home?" Emma asked the moment Draken arrived alone. You two are always together in the morning to pick up the Sano siblings. "Do you think she left early? She did say she had a quiz to prepare for yesterday."

"Hm... yeah." Draken nodded, getting inside the household to go drag Mikey out of his bed. Once he was in Mikey's room, he barged in and began to throw Mikey's uniform on his face. "Stop complaining! School's starting in twenty minutes!"

"No way!! Why are you here!!" Mikey complained, biting on the tip of his towel. "(Y/N) wakes me up gently! Why can't you do that!?"

"Huh?! Want me to kiss you good morning!?" The two gave each other a glare, sparks flying. Mikey still isn't done teasing Draken about dating you. "GEt changed. (Y/N)'s already at school."

"Hmph. Just you wait!" Mikey laughed, standing up on his bed with a cheeky smile. "I'm gonna be dating your sister!" [sorry dude she dating ur older bro💀]

Emma was in the kitchen, listening to their shouting with a laugh. She already had a list of good suitors for you, Mikey's name... is on the list. She does want you to be her sister-in-law. So she's going to be cheering on her brother in this dating war that you still had no idea about.