39 - November 10

Oh god. Idk why but my fingers cramps whenever i draw. I think it's because of medibang's pencil. It's quite hard to use.

~·~·~·~

Five years later, November 10 

November 10, the day that Aki loves. Well, of course, she loves it. It's her birthday. But other than that, it's a day where she can spend the whole day with her father!

Kazutora is always busy. I mean always. Since he is now a hotel manager, his work increased, thus leading to her not being able to spend that much time with him. Right, her dad works for his aunt's hotel.

Well, her aunt told her that it used to belong to her mother, then it was passed down to her. Aki wants to inherit it too once she grows up, so she's planning on studying tourism after high school.

I mean, why do the typical, boring, old office work when you can run your own multi million hotels? Plus, her aunt already promised to train her herself. [miss gurl knows it]

Every year, Kazutora always plans the whole day out for the two of them. Although, this time she planned her own birthday! They'll be going to Hakone!

And this trip is actually somewhat sponsored by her aunt since they'll be staying on a ryokan that they opened a few years ago. But she was still the one who planned this trip with Nise-san.

"GOOOOD MORNING, DAD!!!"

Kazutora woke up startled, looking up to the person who decided to give him a heart attack so early in the morning. Lo and behold, it's none other than his lovely daughter, waking him up at... six a.m in the morning.

"....Aki...?" He mumbled, yawning slightly as he sat up, squinting at the teenager who was standing proudly. "It's so early..."

"Hehe, dad, get ready! We're going to Hakone today!"

"What?"

"We're going to Hakone to spend my birthday!" Aki repeated with a grin that resembled her father's. Kazutora blinked for a few moments, trying to comprehend what she just said. "Aunty paid for our stay for the whole weekend as my birthday gift!"

"When- How- How did you even get the tickets-"

"Here! I got it by working for my friend's shop!" Aki pulled out the two train tickets, showing it to her dad with a proud smile. "Come on! I'll cook you breakfast! Go get ready already!"

"But, isn't it your birthday?" Kazutora sighed, standing up and going over his closet to pick an outfit. "I should be the one treating you today."

"It's fine! Me treating you is my birthday gift for today! So don't take too long! Our check in is at eight!"

Kazutora can only sigh as the girl ran off from his room, giggling by herself while shouting pancakes again and again. Today was the day that Aki turned fifteen... Fifteen huh... At that age, Kazutora returned to jail. ["returned"]

Well, at least Aki isn't running around and forming gangs as they did back in the day.

How time flies.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Well, well, he sure is taking his sweet time." Kei sighed in disappointment, checking her watch for the sixth time today. "Aaagggghhh! How long will Hanma-san take!!"

Mikey sighed as well, leaning on the car as he and Kei waited for Hanma to arrive. Today was the day they have been waiting for, the day Mikey has been waiting for since five years ago.