44 - Bridge maker

Okay. Here's the thing. Good news!! I FINALLY GOT THE MEME IMAGES I MADE FOR THE AU!! AND MY OLD PHONE STILL WORKS!! Perfectly, might I add. Idk how but yay?? ig

~·~·~·~

Black Dragon's territory was once one of the biggest, occupying nearly all of Tokyo. They were once the best and the most respected gangs in the past. But under the eighth generation's leadership, it became corrupted and became the most infamous.

And they soon lost the respect the first generation created. As well as their people, their territory and their original influence. Right now, it was nothing more than a corrupted group with a charismatic yet violent leader leading them.

"-I was saying. You know that we don't have a say in-" Kokonoi and Inui stopped in their tracks as they suddenly bumped into someone, sending them falling to the ground, along with the things they held. "Shit- Uh, you good?"

"U-uh, mhm.." A girl with short hair nodded, lowering her gaze and picking up the scattered items that spilled out of her bag before standing up, looking up to the two people. "...Oh. Tall, long black hair, white uniform. And blonde with a burn mark, white uniform. Are you two part of that... gang thingy- I can't remember what he said."

"..Hm?" The two boys gave each other a cautious glance, wary of this girl with short hair and glasses. Inui was the one to speak up, "Who are you? And what do you want?"

"Oh. That. Someone said you dropped this." The girl looked through her bag, taking out a small notepad that seemed new, and handed it to the blonde boy. "Some short guy with uhh- short blonde hair. He says that it is top secret gang topics? And uhh, that he's from.... Wait a moment. I'm not dumb I just can't remember..."

While the stranger was thinking of words to spill out, the two just got even more wary. A guy who knows them and knows Balck Dragons? Most Likely another gang member, but not theirs. Almost all of them are toppling giants.

'We don't write down any of the gang's dealings in anything.' Kokonoi thought, suspicious of the person who told this person to come to them. 'Whoever it is... He's smart enough to not step in Black Dragon territory while the leader is present... That guy probably wants something.'

"Ah right." The girl finally snapped back to reality, finally remembering what 'that blonde guy' said. "He says he's from Toman."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Woah. What's with the new look?" Hanma asked with a small grin as he let his eyes roam you. "You blind or now or something?"

"You're lucky you have a nice face." You grumbled, fixing the fake glasses on your face and crossing your arms in annoyance. "This is the first time we've met in a week, and this is the first thing you tell me?"

"Geez. Sorry." He mumbled, holding out his arm for you to take. "Girls are too moody."

"Say anything else and I'm telling my brother to beat you up."

"Oh please do."

"..." You stopped on your tracks, looking up to the guy with the most disgusted face ever. "...What?"

"I mean yeah. I'm fine with it." Oh the urge to completely kill this guy right now is skyrocketing. Just how weird can he get!? "I've always wanted to fight Kashi. The only time we fought was back at Bloody Halloween. And he didn't focus on me. Kisaki got all his attention."

Yes. You two, well, as Hifumi (Y/N), are dating for nearly three. It was a short and stupid story, really. Here's how it basically went; you two went out to get lunch after he asked you out. Then asked to be your girlfriend just like that. [GIRL- I think i just missed a whole ass season]