10 - Helping hand

Here we go... I DON'T WANNA DO THIS (っ °Д °;)っ

~·~·~·~

 You were out with Mikey, Emma, and Draken for lunch. Mikey and Draken have been discussing a few things concerning the gang, and they wanted to hear your opinion on this new subject. It was something that everyone has been waiting for.

"Oii! (Y/N)!!"

"HYAA..!" You quietly screamed, your whole body jerking up in surprise as you turned to your side and saw Baji standing above you with a smile. "B-baji..!?"

"Baji? What are you doing here?" Mikey asked, eating his kid's meal with a pout. Draken and Emma also peeked over Baji, wondering what he was doing here. "You've been being rowdy at meetings. Are you here to piss me off more?"

"Maybe~" Baji grinned, suddenly taking your arm and dragging you up. "I'm stealing (Y/N)! BYE!!"

"BAJI!!" The three exclaimed, trying to catch up, but Baji had already driven off with you.

Did they just witness a kidnapping?

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

The ride was quiet. Which was strange, Baji usually boasts about the people he beat up or what he did during school or maybe asks you about things. That's the usual Baji. Not this boy who was quietly looking so distantly.

"...Um... Baji... What's wrong?" You asked, peeking over his face. He looked serious. The signature grin he always has is gone. "Baji?"

"...I gotta ask you about something." That was all he said and the ride continued without any of you speaking another word.

You two arrived by his house. It was quiet, his mom must be working still. He brought you to his room, closing the door and sitting on his bed. He looked troubled, he looked to be preparing himself.

"....Did Mikey pick a third division captain yet?" He asked, keeping his gaze on the ground.

"Ah... no, no yet." You answered, tilting your head. Since when was Baji curious about these things? "We were talking about it back at the diner, he asked me to recommend candidates."

"...Did you recommend someone from the gang?"

"Yes. All of them." You stood up from his chair and sat next to him, placing a hand on his back. "You heard it, didn't you? Kisaki's offer to Mikey during that day on August third."

"...." He was quiet for a few seconds before he sighed, finally looking up to face you. "(Y/N), tell me what you know about Kisaki."

".........I'll go search for information about him, then." You answered with quite a long pause. And Baji knew that you weren't telling him what you know.

"(Y/N). Please." He said, his face filled with resolve. "Kisaki wants something. And I'm not going to let him get what he wants. The only captain of the third division is Pah-chin, no one else."

".....I agree with you, Pah-chin is the only captain of the third division." You gave him a smile, but it soon fell when you said your next words. "But... Please, leave Kisaki to me. I'll get rid of him from our Toman. So you don't have to worry about it."

"Like hell I'm doing that!" He exclaimed, holding you by your arms. "I know that he was the one that planned the battle back at the festival. He planned to have Draken killed. And he didn't hesitate to do it. I'm not letting you face something like that alone! (Y/N), you can be the brain and I'll be the brawn. Use me however you want, but I am not letting you go against a person like that!"