19 - 12 years

I'm off to get vaccinted tmr, wish me luck, I hate being injected, not needles, but the feeling of the liquid entering my bloodstream

~·~·~·~

"....Now then... He should arrive any second now..." You muttered with a calm smile, looking down on the street below, watching as a car parked at the front of your office. Two familiar faces got off and rushed inside, of course, they were easily let in, you made sure they could enter your place easily. "Chie, welcome our guests."

"On it." The younger woman bowed, running outside your office to welcome the two.

"They sure took their sweet time.." You sighed, sitting back down on your chair, preparing yourself for this reunion. Back in the past, if you remembered correctly, the last time you saw Takemitchy was when you led them to Osanai. After that... "Welcome, Takemitchy, Naoto-san."

"(Y/N)-chan!!" Takemitchy beamed, glad to have finally seen you after so long. He immediately noticed the difference in appearance from the first timeline, there were no scars, and your hair was long with blonde highlights. "And you didn't get in an accident this time! I'm so glad!!"

"Takemitchy, you're gonna cry again." You chuckled, motioning for the two of them to sit down. "I sent Chie to get some drinks. What kind of drinks do you want?"

"A-ah, no it's alright..." Naoto shook his head, refusing your offer.

"Alright then." You placed a hand on your earpiece, contacting Chie and telling her to not bring the drinks. "Now then, Takemitchy, what questions do you have?"

"Valhalla."

You went silent, looking down at your desk with a sad smile. Of course, he'd be asking about that, that was the last time you met the future Takemitchy, after all. And that was when everything went to shit.

"Who was the leader of Valhalla?" Takemitchy continued. "It's Kisaki, right?"

"....Ah... Well, you could say that..." The two men furrowed their brows, not understanding your words. "Kisaki was an acting leader, like Hanma. But the real leader of Valhalla... was Mikey."

"WHAT?! Isn't Mikey the leader of Toman!?"

"Valhalla was created for Mikey." You continued, gripping your seat to keep your emotions in check. "In the battle twelve years ago, Toman lost. Valhalla took over Toman with Mikey at the top. And after that, Toman became corrupted."

"But... How did Toman lose?" Takemitchy asked. "Toman has Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, you and the others..."

".....we lost because..." It hurts just remembering that day. The day you were torn apart. "....Mikey... Killed.... Kazutora..."

Drop. Drop. Drop. Tears flowed down your cheeks as those memories came to resurface, Mikey killing Kazutora while you sat to the side, holding onto your stab wound, bleeding out in pain while holding Baji. ["Your stab wound"]

"But he would never kill anyone!" Takemitchy exclaimed, his voice slowly getting weaker, getting affected by your crying.

"....Please... Takemitchy... save them..." You sobbed, standing up and bowing to the man. "Please! I'm begging you! You have to step them... You have to keep Kazutora from killing Baji... if Baji doesn't die... Mikey won't have another reason to want to kill him!"

Unknown memories came flooding to Takemitchy's mind. The images he was seeing... was this Bloody Halloween? Mikey beating up Kazutora to death... Draken standing in shock... Mitsuya trying to patch up the bleeding wound you had with Baji beside you, laying unmoving on the ground... Was this it..? ["Bleeding woulnd you had"]