27 - Ghostly return

So, I have decided.

[What? DECIDE WHAT?!]

~·~·~·~

The battle was going intense. Everyone was on their little corner fighting each other, some assisting the others. As for you, you stood next to Mikey, along with Draken. Your job was to stand next to him and wait for orders. And also to protect him.

But right now... you're occupied by how you're going to combine three different plans together. And just as you were thinking, you noticed something coming at the corner of your vision, making you move immediately.

"Hey, that was pretty underhanded there, number two." You smiled, holding Hanma's arm, balancing yourself. He had thrown a punch towards your direction and a kick to Draken. Draken blocked the kick and got sent a few meters away, but you were fast enough to catch his arm. "Playing dirty?"

"Hm~ You're pretty fast!" He grinned, snatching his arm away from your hold. Throwing another on to you, but you dodge until you were next to Draken. You clicked your tongue, realizing the distance he created between you two to Mikey. "Oi, Kazutora! I'll leave Mikey to you! Lemme have a taste of these two! Let's have some fun, shall we, vice prez, little rat."

You looked around, counting their numbers and checking their faces, taking note of every single member around you two. There was a lot. And from the looks of it, Hanma was planning on exhausting you two before directly fighting you. And not by having them gang up on two people, but rather, he had them act as a wall for him.

"Kashi. You holding up well?" Draken asked, his back colliding with yours as you two got into position. And as usual, you smiled calmly and nodded. Draken returned to the Valhalla member's furrowing his brow. There were a lot of them. And a lot of Toman members are already taking a knee. "Damn... There's a lot..."

"...Draken..." You began, your eyes darting around the spaces between the members. "How long can you hold out?"

"As long as it takes." He answered, watching as you began to fix your footing. You were planning something. "How long will you take?"

"Just a bit." You smirked, glancing over your brother, giving him the look. A cheeky grin from you can only mean one thing and one thing alone. "Let's fuck things up."

"Let's!"

The people around the right and left hand of Mikey watched in amazement as they rushed through the group of Valhalla members surrounding them. Draken moved like a tank, taking down anyone coming his way. Kashi, on the other hand, was fast and sneaky, supporting Draken and having his back by surprising anyone who tried to sneak up on Draken. It was almost impossible to track him, it was like he was teleporting.

One punch after another, Valhalla members kept dropping down like flies. And just like flies, they seem to keep multiplying by the second. And the more they multiplied, the more the spirits of Toman decreased.

"I can't get away like this..." You whispered, clicking your tongue in annoyance as you kicked away a Valhalla lackey before they beat up one of your allies. The guy looked up to you, giving you a thank you but also an apology. "Draken."

"I know."

The gang was losing morale. And when it comes to shit like raising, you weren't shit at it. It's just... you had another thing in mind. You just might lower their spirits if you were to say anything. When you're irritated, you never shut your mouth, as Kashi, anyways.

But just as things were going bad, a ray of sunshine came through, Takemichi's battle cry echoed throughout the area, running off and swinging his arms aimlessly, but still managing to push away enemies. His actions seem to have affected your allies as they all stood up, putting on a smile.