6 - Future knowledge

FINE. I admit. Hanma is hot. But he's still not worming on my favorite character list!

~·~·~·~

Takeitchy has been stuck in his room for the past few days. He's been bored out of his mind and he was currently trying to finish this puzzle, although he was nowhere close to finishing it. He was gonna go crazy sooner or later.

"....U-um... H-hello, good morning, T-Takemitchy..."

"...." The puzzle piece suddenly fell from his fingers as he saw a familiar face sitting in front of him. He had the urge to scream in fright, but he would rather not have you crying right now. "(Y/N)...chan... You surprised me."

"O-oh...! Did it...? Sorry about that..." You muttered awkwardly, fidgeting with your school uniform. You had just come back from school, well, you went out two hours early. Draken won't notice since you aren't in the same class. Well, hopefully. "I'm here to ask about you... are you okay? I heard that you fainted during the meeting."

"Oh? Me!? I'm totally fine now!" He chuckled, scratching his head in nervousness. The last thing he remembers before passing out during that day was your, well, rather, Kashi's face catching and throwing him behind the bike. "Right, thanks for saving my ass back then."

"No worries, I was in the area... how lucky..." You answered with a smile. But... that smile turned into a thin line as you gave the boy an empty stare. "How did you know it was me?"

Uh oh. It looks like Takemitchy just made a giant error. He learned Kashi's identity back in the present. Was this it?

"I'm just kidding!" You chuckled quietly, taking out a container of food from your bag, placing it on the table. You could see him take a giant sigh of relief, making you chuckle. "You must've learned about my identity back in the future, right?"

"Y-yeah... you came on the same date you promised..." He shuttered, taking the food from you with a thank you. "Oh right, what should I call you? (Y/N) or Kashi? He or she?"

"When I'm like this... I'm (Y/N).. and when you see me as Kashi, call me Kashi, address me as a boy. So... the future..." You paused, smiling sadly. "How was it..."

"..." Takemitchy began to ponder. Should he say it? Or should he just keep his mouth shut? This is you we're talking about, you survived that, surely he can confide in you. "Well... nothing much changed... I think..."

"How so?"

You listened to Takemitchy's story, about your change in appearance and how you got into a car accident because of Toman. He also told you all he knew about Osanai and what his plans were and what happened after those events. But there was a question you've been wondering...

"What... was I doing on August third?" That was strange. What were you doing? You should be in that battle and help out.

"Well... you never told me anything about that day." He said with a sigh. "You only told the events after Draken's death."

"I see..." You have a few guesses as to what the past you were doing, and you really want to go scold her. But now that you know, you'll be able to avoid it. "Then, can you tell me something, Takemitchy? Who was it?"

"Who was what?"

"Who killed Draken and who ruined our Toman?"

There it was again, that dark look in your eyes whenever someone threatens Toman. It was the same as that of a devil, ready to devour your soul without any hesitation.

Should he tell you? If he did then he'll be taken care of in an instant.

But... the method you'll use... it'll be the same as the one in the future.