3 - (Y/N)

If there is something Takemitchy should improve on, it's his stranger danger sense. Because right now, he found himself riding a motorcycle with some unknown girl. Well at least Hina won't misunderstand this because there's nothing strange going on.

Except the fact that he might be being kidnapped because they are getting further and further away from the city. They were by the beach now. And when she stopped, she hopped off, but still leaning on her ride.

"S-so... what did you want to ask about..?" He asked in slight fright. That bike, it was familiar.

"Um... why were you following Draken?" She asked, her voice very soft and nervous. Although there was something familiar with it, the sound of her voice, that is. "I noticed it earlier... when I was out with Emma."

"A-ah! W-well I was-" He paused, seeing the smaller girl flinch in surprise. He gulped, not really knowing how to deal with this. But he can guess that he shouldn't be screaming. "...Uh... I just happen to, you know, um, run across him... ahaha..."

"....That's a lie..." The girl whispered, the nervous look on her eyes turning dark, but in a second, it disappeared. "Is that so... then why do you want to become his bodyguard? I personally think that you need one, since you're very weak."

".....I know." It was kinda sad to be told that by a smaller and unknown person. Speaking of the unknown, he still didn't know his name. "Oh yeah, I still don't know your name... what should I call you?"

"...." The girl gave her a wary glance, but soon calmed down as she opened her mouth to introduce herself. "I'm (L/N)(Y/N)."

"(Y/N)-chan, nice to meet you." He greeted you with a kind smile, extending his hand for you to shake. "Right, are you close with Draken?"

"Yes, but we're not here to talk about me..." You replied quietly, making him flinch as he realized he was going off topic. "So, Takemitchy, why do you want to be Draken's bodyguard.."

"...." Takemitchy gave you a worried glance. The actions he was making made you confirm that he was hiding something. "W-well, I just thought that I would look cool, y-y' know! Ahaha!"

"....I know that you're lying..." You sighed, shaking your head in disappointment. "You know... Someone asked me to meet with you."

"Someone did?"

"...Yeah..." You nodded, placing a hand on the motorcycle. "He's the owner of this bike. You met him before, you know."

Takemitchy gasped as he realized who it was that sent you. Uh oh, it seems like he might've just failed someone's test. And that someone was the person he had to get close to. Kashi wanted to learn his real intentions by sending you.

Did he already fail this mission? He lied, he was sure that Kashi would lose all faith in him!

"...He said that if you don't tell me your intentions, he said that you're hiding something very big." You continued, gaining the boy's attention. "If that something big will affect Toman in any way, he is going to ruin your life."

Takemitchy gulped as fear began to suddenly crawl up to him. This is Kashi we're talking about. Even people of the future know of him and just how scary his intelligence was.

"So? Is that something going to ruin our Toman?" You took a step forward, leaning downward while looking up at the boy with a calm smile. The boy flinched, feeling a sense of familiarity with the way you acted. "If you tell me now, Kashi is willing to reveal his real identity to you."

Woah. What you just said just now sounded like the best thing he's heard all day. Or wait, could he be that he's so scared to face Naoto that he's been scared to the point of hallucinating to hear what he wanted to hear!?