4 - Future

Yeah. I was probably on steroids cause I finished all the drawings. Jk. Clip studio crashed on me half way so I couldn't put all of the comic strips. And yes, I did cry when it didn't save. I still refuse to draw backgrounds

[I was wrong. This whole chapter is a whole sad trip]

~·~·~·~

"(Y/N)-chan! Wait!!"

"What is it?"

"....Can you tell Kashi... to meet up with me. Exactly twelve years later. On this very same date."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

'I gave you all the necessary information you need, Takemitchy...' You thought to yourself as you ascended up the stairs of the abandoned building. It was a quiet and cold night, perfect for stargazing. 'Please... Please save Toman... save Draken..'

You have many regrets in this life. And that included your friend's death, Draken's death. That day, the fight between Toman and Moebius, was a day you weren't present. You were in your room, sulking because Draken didn't want to have Pah released.

He was your best friend too, so of course, you didn't want him to be locked up. But if only you had talked it out even a little bit, or had you picked up Mikey's call, maybe, just maybe, you could've saved Draken, even taken the knife for him.

Because you would do anything for them.

'If you can take care of things in the past... then I won't have to dirty my hands any further...' You sighed, coming out of the store with a new packet of cigarettes. Don't smoke kids. You walked through the quiet night, making your way to the parking lot where you had parked your motorcycle. '....In the end, I couldn't even land a single scratch on that damn Kisaki. Maybe I should've just killed him when I first saw him.'

You stopped, staring at the familiar face standing on top of the unfinished building, staring down at the crowd. Ahh... how sad. You wished you could go to him, give him a hug and cry about all of your worries to him, just like in the past. But... Everything's different now.

"....Sorry... Mikey..." You whispered, looking at Mikey with sad eyes. Noticing your presence, he looked down. And once he made eye contact with you, his eyes widened and he suddenly ran out of your sigh. "Sorry... but I'm not alive anymore... (L/N)(Y/N) died already... And Kashi died with her."

Right now, you were nothing more than a human being with no proper identity. (L/N)(Y/N) died in that car crash, Kashi died along with her. There was no more cry baby of Toman nor the infamous informant. Both of those people are long gone, leaving only the body they once resided in.

You had once again returned to an empty canvas, with your colors all drained by your tears. Perhaps one day someone will take a hold of another paintbrush and color your empty life, but for now, you don't want to taint the already ruined artwork that your friends have worked hard on creating.

"I'll see you again... in the past, Mikey... everyone.." With a heavy heart, you got on your bike, driving away fast, passing your former president. 'This is goodbye, Mikey... Please live for the rest of us...'

Without a single glance back, the empty husk has disappeared from within Mikey's range, ignoring all of his calls.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

Your early years were quite fun, spending your time riding through the streets, laughing, and sharing jokes with your friends. Those were the days that you treasured the most.