Little sister

To the others, Draken is like a reliable big brother who knows how to handle everything. He was someone amazing, mature for his age, and also loyal. 

If you were to ask him, "Draken, how are you so good at taking care of Mikey and the rest?" 

He would answer, "That's 'cause I got a little sister." 

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

When Draken officially met his little sister, she was hiding behind a wall, holding into two bags, quietly watching as Mikey beat up those delinquents. A girl who was slightly smaller than Mikey, with nervous-looking eyes and small hands. 

"Ah, there you are, (Y/N)." Mikey smiled, running over to the girl, taking his bag with a thank you. "Hey, do you know about him? The one with the dragon tattoo?" 

The small girl nodded, leaning to whisper in Mikey's ear. Draken didn't know what exactly she was saying, but it must've been something amazing to have Mikey smile like that. 

"Great! Then, from today on, Draken, you're our friend, alright?" Mikey said, giving the boy a smile, making Draken feel happy. "We'll see you later, Draken! We'll pick you up from your school!" 

He watched as the two walked away, with the small girl attached to him like some kind of sticker. He was just standing there when he realized that he didn't tell them which school he was in. But it was too late, all he can do now is to wait. 

Surprisingly, they found which school he was in. 

And that is how you two met, as complete strangers who know nothing of the other, well, he to you. But you already knew everything about him, even before meeting him. 

As weeks passed by, the two of you still haven't exchanged a single word. He would hang out with Mikey, but it's always Mikey that talks, not even a single peep out of you. You weren't even reacting when Mikey was talking about beating up people left and right. In fact, you seemed to listen very intently, almost admiringly. 

Not knowing what to do with you, he had let you be, maybe you just weren't comfortable enough to be around him. You did look pretty shy and fidgetted often with your fingers. And you always looked like you were on the verge of crying. 

"Sending me out again for their snacks..." Draken grumbled, coming out of the store holding a few bags filled with snacks for the girls in his home. They always used Draken as their errand boy, and it was quite tiring just because they were older. "Tch. They should exercise some more. They'll get-" 

Draken stopped, seeing a familiar face across the street. You were standing there, holding into a few snacks yourself, but the thing is, there were a few older children surrounding you, looking pissed.

How could they!? They were ganging up on a smaller child, and a girl too! Now that's just low! 

"OI! The hell do you think you're doing?!" He exclaimed, running over to you, standing in front of you protectively. He didn't let the older children answer when he continued, "You do you realize you're ganging up on a kid? That's so lameeeee!!" 

"Huh!? Who the hell do you think you are-!?" 

Draken lunged forward, punching the ring leader in the face, sending him tumbling back. The rest of them shrieked in fear, trying to fight back, but Draken had taken care of them all. And when they were all on the ground, he merely laughed, taunting them to try to do what they were doing again. 

"AHAHA!! That's what they get!" Draken laughed, crossing his arms in victory. "Hey! Did you see that!? That was cool, right!?" 

"...." You looked at the boy with slightly wide eyes. This was the first time someone else other than them try to defend you. "....T-thank you.... And.... you were... so cool..."