57 - The visitor

'...So... he met me?' You asked yourself as you sat on your chair, staring at the pair of earrings. There were so many questions running through your mind, yet no answers. '...If he met me... then... The vision clicks out. That man was the leader of Tenjiku.'

In your vision, future you mentioned that man being its leader. You don't know anything else since that was basically it and she was talking to someone you didn't know, probably just another member of Toman. She was putting on a smile, the very same face you put on as Kashi.

'That also means... He knows me personally.' Even if that man knows you personally, you don't remember meeting him at all, not a single memory pops into your mind that might be related to him. 'When did he even have time to slip this in? I was never near anyone with white hair. Plus, I was in disguise it should've been impossible to recognize me. Even Mikey and the others have a hard time looking for me when I'm in disguise.'

Some things really didn't make sense. What was the reason for this earring? If that man knows you to the point he gave you a nickname, then how come you don't know him?

And... out of all the cards he could've given you... It had to be this one. You know there's a hidden meaning behind this, and that meaning would transpire even into the future.

The design on the card... it was a phoenix. And... that represents-

"(Y/N)."

"HYAAA!!" You screamed, jumping out of your chair to turn around in fright. But once you realize who it was, you calmed down, holding onto the dresser for support. "Oh... It's just you, Draken... You scared me..."

"(Y/N). I've been calling you for quite a while now. Are you okay?" Your brother asked in concern, looking at you with worry. But you put on a smile and nodded, you really were okay physically. "Well then, let's go pick up the other two."

You nodded, standing up straight, and fixed your uniform to look more presentable. But before you could even leave your dresser, Draken made you sit down again and began to rummage around your makeup and your accessories.

"...What are you doing?" You asked, confused at his sudden weird actions.

"...You're... a growing girl." He said with a sad smile, picking out what he remembers as lip tint and blush, those are the only ones that won't be too noticeable. He lowered himself until he was able to reach your face. "And since you're planning on starting to date... well, let's put on your best face, okay?"

'Whaaaat?' You felt cold shivers run down your spine as your brother suddenly began to blush on your face, quite well since you taught him, but still! What the heck was going on with him?! "Uhm- Draken- I don't know why, but I think you have the-"

"It's fine." He cut you off, giving you an awkward smile. "I accepted the fact that you won't be my little sis forever. But... at least let me pick a suitable man for you."

'HUUUUH!?!?' Honestly, this feels scary to the point that you might as well punch your brother right then and there.

"Matsuno... after thinking about it, he might not be a bad choice." Draken continued, completely ignoring you, and began to style your hair and put on accessories. And once he was done, he looked proud of what he had done. "But, you have other options too. Mitsuya's my top pick. Mikey... is out of the table. Hmm... Maybe Kazutora once he's out. The Kawata twins would treat you nicely. Inui's into motorcycles, you two would get along. Hakkai... he's scared of girls..."

You don't know what your brother was on to, but this side of him is something that brings you pure horror. Was he... planning on dating you off like in the dramas that you watched?!

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Emma. Something's wrong with Draken."

"...Are you... okay?" Emma asked in concern, standing out of the classroom doors. She was surprised to hear you talk since the whole way here you'd been silent. "What's wrong with him?"

"Emma... I think... I think my brother's gonna sell me off."

"..." Emma's face was unreadable, judging and disbelieving. She immediately believed you because sisters before misters. "...Is- Is that why he made you all pretty!?"

"Yes!!"

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"What's up with (Y/N)?" Mikey asked, peeking over the table over to Draken who was listing names for whatever reason. "She's all dolled up."

"Hmm... (Y/N)'s thinking of dating."

"PFT-!!" Mikey began to laugh, almost falling off his chair while holding to his stomach. Just the thought of you dating was so hilarious that he couldn't breathe. "W-what!? (Y/N)!? D-d-dating!? AHAHAAA!"

"Yes. Stop laughing and help me out." Draken grumbled, picking up his leader and placing him back on his seat before showing him the list of names, some crossed out. "Now then, give me names that are good enough for my sister."

"D-dating... ah... that's hilarious..." Mikey calmed himself, fanning his face before putting on a confident grin. "Hey, how about me?" He suddenly suggested, putting on a confident smile. "Aren't I cool enough? I mean, I'm Toman's leader, I'm charismatic, I'm cute, and I'm strong. Plus, (Y/N) absolutely loves me."

"The day that you can date (Y/N) is the day my body starts rotting and gets eaten by maggots." Draken answered with an empty tone, glaring at his best friend with so much malice it might make the other students cry. But not long after, Draken smiled, "Also, you aren't smarter than her. Nor are you taller than me."

"HEY!"

"Her standards, not mine."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

Lunchtime was... very fun. Draken got scolded by Emma for 'dating you off' and going on and on and on that the people you date are up to you, but of course, pushing out a secret message that your first boyfriend was an ass.

But after Draken explained the situation, Emma understood but still scolded him for picking out who you can and cannot date. Emma then began to list off names from your class.

At the end of the day, Emma and Draken were on the same side.

"Mikey, I'm not going to today's rally." You said before parting ways with the siblings. Mikey raised a brow, wondering why you wouldn't be there today. "I have three quizzes tomorrow morning. I can't miss it or my grades are gonna get affected."

"Oh, alright! Good luck on your quiz." Mikey immediately gave you permission. He knew that compared to him and the other delinquents, you were actually quite serious about your education. "See you next time, (Y/N)!"

"See you!"

"Oh- wait up!" Mikey ran back to you, making you stop in your tracks. He took something from his pockets and placed it on top of your hand, waiting for your reaction. It was a dorayaki, the one you gave him earlier. "Do you like it?"

"...?" You looked back to Emma, asking what the hell was wrong with her brother. But she just shrugged. "I- Uh... it's nice?"

"Good!" He nodded in agreement before waving goodbye again. "Also, I like your earrings."

'Earrings?' You stood frozen in your tracks, hands going over to your ears. You were wearing them, the earrings you got yesterday. You didn't put it on, so it must've been Draken. '...Well... I'm not angry, he probably didn't know about it.'

You wanted to take it off, not liking the meaning behind this gift. But decided to keep it on. You already wore it all day, plus, it's really light that you barely even notice it.

'Now then... time to go to Yokohama again.' The excuse you gave Mikey was a lie. You didn't have any quizzes until next month. You just wanted to go back to Yokohama and see if you can get more information on Tanjiku's inner circle. 'Time to change.'

The moment you arrived back home, there was someone else that you didn't expect to see.

He was there.

"Welcome back home... my fair."