18 - Message to you

"....." You stared out the window, completely out of it. You couldn't listen to the teacher in the front, you were too focused on the events last night.

The last thing you remembered was slipping and falling, Kazutora's face and then you blacked out. You didn't know what happened after that, but you woke up in your room. Kazutora must've saved you and returned you home. You want to thank him, you already went to his home this morning, but there was no one there.

You don't know where he might be right now. Hopefully, you'll hear something sooner or later.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

You couldn't concentrate today at all. Even during lunch, the atmosphere on the table was tense and depressing, especially for you, Mikey, and Draken. Poor Emma had to sit through that. But she was understanding and didn't make things worse and just let you three think it through. Even she was sad about Baji's betrayal.

And so now, you are going to go to Takemitchy's school and see if you can get some answers from him. You were sure that after hearing from Osanai, he was going to get information from the future, and hopefully this time, it'll be from you in the future.

'I'm begging you future me, please tell Takemitchy all that I have to do in order to get my plan going.' You thought to yourself, stopping in front of a vending machine to get something to drink. 'I really need you right now. Please. Please. PLEASEEE!! I'm begging you!!'

".....Why did Valhalla have to be made...." You sighed in defeat, taking out your wallet to get some coins for your pick. You placed the amount and went ahead and clicked the one you wanted. But when you went ahead to get it, someone else took it. "Um... excuse me, but that was-"

"What? Got something to say, girly?"

You were not seeing things right. There was no other explanation. You were nothing but seeing things. You must be hungry or sleepy. Because you refuse to believe that you were seeing HIM.

Hanma Shuji. [Ah shit, here we go. Here's the thing I was talking abt]

"So, you know about us? Didn't know we were that popular." He chuckled, opening the bottle and taking a gulp. He grinned, holding the nearly half empty bottle by your face. "Say, don't you look familiar."

You refuse to believe that Hanma Shuji was standing right beside you. No way, not a zilch that you acknowledge his existence. Especially his last line. You have to keep your guard up.

"....Sorry, but I have to go meet up with someone now... You can keep the drink." You immediately stood up, hiding your face, and walked off, but to your surprise, the little shit was following you. "...Are you going the same way?"

"Uh- Yeah. Let's go with that." Oh hell no. This little piece of crap was planning on stalking you. [Edward Cullen type beat]

But you decided to let it be. If this guy was planning on trying to figure out something, like connecting you to Toman, then, it'll be good for you to try and get close to him to get closer to Valhalla. And who knows, if this guy falls head over heels for you, you might have a better grip on him rather than Kisaki.

'Then, Hanma Shuji, will you be willing to be my chess piece?' You thought with a smile, already creating a plan in your head. If you do get control over Hanma, then Kisaki will lose an important piece. 'Now then, time to play this one.'

Time to play a game of tug of war. A war you were going to win.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩