20 - Final Supper

Happy born day to Mikey, if he was real, he'd be 31. Also, author got Kazutora earrings uwu they don't jingle tho, it's pretty shit

~·~·~·~·~

"The boss is quite late." Hanma grumbled, already finishing the hors d'oeuvre all by himself, mind you. "Tch. And he was the one who set up this dinner! Damn... I'm bored!"

"You finished appetizers for three, Shuji. Why not order more food, Kisaki's paying anyway." You shrugged, fixing your makeup. You wanna look great to send off that bastard, after all. "Darling, your tie's crooked." [THIS]

"Ah. Whatever. I don't care." You can tell that he's going to die of boredom sooner or later, hopefully, sooner.

"Don't worry, I've got something entertaining for you later on."

"Oh?" In a moment, his boredom was washed away, not curious and quite excited for what you have prepared. He moved his chair over to you, placing an arm around your waist. "And what might that be?"

"You'll see, I'm sure you'll enjoy it." You smiled innocently, placing your items on your bag. He chuckled slowly, ghosting his lips over to yours before giving you a full kiss.

"Will you stop kissing your fiance in front of me?"

"Tch. You sure love to ruin the moment, boss." Hanma sighed, looking up to see the current big boss, a small irritated smirk on his face. "You took your time, we're starving here."

"Well, if you are, then eat an actual meal, not a human being." Kisaki rolled his eyes, sitting down on the third empty chair on the table. He handed his coat to the guards, removing his watch as well. "Then, serve the meal I ordered." [Kisaki be third wheeling bigtime]

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

The only sounds that could be heard in the empty restaurant were the metal clink of the utensils on the plate and the two men discussing their business and a few of their future plans.

They've done this many times, discussing their own plans in front of you, not knowing who exactly it was that was sitting in front of them. Whenever there was a problem that occurred in those plans, they blame someone else, not the weak and defenseless woman who couldn't even put up a fight.

"So, have you contacted him, (L/N)." Kisaki asked, gaining your attention. You hummed, a bit confused since you always zone out when there's nothing important to hear. "Kashi. Did you ask him what I told you about?"

"Ah, yeah." You answered, not a single care in the world. Kisaki nodded, returning to talk to Hanma. You looked over to the other Toman members, seeing them nod. You smirked, standing up abruptly, gaining their attention. "Before you two get to your business talk, I have something prepared for you two."

"Finally! I've been dying of boredom." Hanma exclaimed, moving his chair back a bit to cross his legs, Kisaki just looked the same but seemingly relaxing for a bit. "So? What's for tonight's entertainment?"

"Let's play a game." You walked over to a tray that had been prepared. The two men were curious, wondering what might be under those covers. You placed your hand around the holder, giving them an innocent smile, "An old friend of mine gave this to me a few years back, since I had the chance to have dinner with you two at the same time, I had someone fetch this from back home."

Once you opened it up, Hanma's eyes shone as the familiar bottle came into view. He shot up, wanting to snatch it away, but you got hold of it before he could. "Hey! Come on, darling, I've been wanting to get a taste of this one!"