45 - Vacation

Guess who's going to publish the high school a.u soon >:D

It's just gon drop randomly, so keep an eye out ;)

I'll put up some preview images. Also, i'm just gonna put up basic info there before the full stories

[Girl this is one long chapter]

~·~·~·~

The meeting with Taiju went smoother than you had expected. Although not as smooth as butter, it still went well. But to some... it wasn't over. And that feeling ran through the Shiba siblings.

"Do you think I'm cruel?" You asked the two boys, already out of your disguise and back to your real self after the meeting. They gasped, turning around in surprise to see that you've been eavesdropping on the three of them. "Takemitchy, Chifuyu. Do you think it was cruel of me to leave such a situation alone when it led to the future you came from?"

"...(Y/N)-chan-"

"It's fine if you think I'm evil. I don't mind." You gave them a calm smile, walking up to Takemichi, not at all bothered by the close distance. "I really am someone cruel. I know the situation of Hakkai when he joined the gang. Only Mitsuya and I knew just what he went through. But I didn't say anything to help him out a bit. I could've broken Black Dragons back then, with only a few tips to the police, I could've gotten rid of every backing of Taiju and had him put to juvie."

"(Y/N)-san that isn't something you had-"

"Takemitchy, Chifuyu. This is my last help to you." You cut off again Chifuyu who tried to reassure you. You turned to leave, twirling your keys on your fingers. "Hakkai is a coward. He isn't someone strong enough to stand up against his brother alone. See you next time."

You didn't give a look back as you began to walk away towards where you had parked to go back home and just quietly cry in your bed.

"It's getting colder..." You whispered, huffing out a cloud of white smoke from your mouth before getting on your bike and starting the engine. 'Will it start snowing soon?'

You remember the first time you met the Sano siblings. It was snowing, just like today, in the very same park, you used to hide in a lot of times when you couldn't handle it back home.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

It was cold. You forgot your jacket again when you left home. You don't remember where you left it, but it must've been in your room. Well, it can't be helped, you escaped through the bathroom window so that you can't see those two.

Your mother had a new lover, but it seems like things aren't going well for them so they always argue. Well, she never really had the best luck when it comes to romance. Just look at the outcome of her marriage, out here, shivering in the cold and refusing to get home.

But it's not like you refuse to go home, rather, you just can't move anymore. Here you are, lying on the ground, counting the snow that fell on the ground, slowly creating a blanket of white.

Can that be used as a cover from the cold?

'Of course not... I'm thinking nonsense again...' Your eyes were feeling heavy, you were tired and hungry. But if you fall asleep now, you might not wake up to see the next day. '...But... that's a lot better than this...'

You've been clinging to life like it was a heavy burden that you had to hold on to with an old and painful rope. But... letting go of it would be a lot better, wouldn't it?

"-ey! HEY! Wake up!!" Two blurry figures were suddenly present in your vision, making you wonder who these kids were. You don't have any friends. "Aniki!! Hurry up!!"