23 - Request from a friend

Okay. So apperantly I'm gonna go back to where I had my vacation? So one more week of vacation ig. But I'll be updating during that time!!

~·~·~·~

"(Y/N), wanna come eat with us?" Mikey asked, entering your classroom, expecting to see you still packing your bags. But to his surprise, you weren't there. "Hm? Hey, hey, where's (Y/N)?"

"Ah, Sano-san... (L/N)-san left earlier, saying he had an appointment." One of your classmates answered.

"Appointment? I see..." Mikey pouted, returning to his classroom to tell the news to Draken and Emma. "(Y/N) already left for an appointment."

"Appointment? To the doctors?" Emma asked.

"Don't know. I'll go visit her later when she's back!" As the two Sano siblings discussed the food they'll be ordering, Draken quietly followed behind them, a small look of guilt plastered on his face.

You didn't have a doctor's appointment, you were going to meet up with Kazutora as per his request.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Sorry, (Y/N)!!" Baji said, clasping his hands together in apology. "I'm sorry!! I can't!! I really can't!! I'm sorry!!"

Right now, Baji was apologizing for not being able to come with you to go and see Kazutora, and the reason being is that he had detention after getting into a fight with Chifuyu and that is because Chifuyu kept trying to convince Baji.

"Sorry! But once the one hour is done, I'll come straight to his house!" He continued, rummaging through his pockets, taking a key and handing it over to you. You looked at the key nervously, stuttering through your words, "(Y/N)! You can go first! I promise that it'll be quick! Thanks!"

With that, Baji had run back inside the school, leaving you alone with a key in your hands.

Aye, did this guy just really leave you with taking care of the currently agitated tiger? Why yes, yes he is.

'Keeeiiiiii...!!!' You cried on the inside, holding the keys with a shaky hand. 'How could you...!??!"

Without any other choice, you walked away from the school.

From the second floor of the school stood Baji, watching as you left, holding the keys that Kazutora's mother entrusted him with in case of emergency. He hasn't used it, which is good, but right now, it was the perfect moment to use it.

Baji heard of it from Kazutora... What happened the other day on the rooftop. As per Kazutora's words, he wasn't going to try and persuade you anymore. This problem was between him and Mikey, in his eyes, it was Mikey's fault that the person you admire the most is now dead.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

You stood outside the door nervously, trying to get the courage to open it. You didn't know what you'll say since the last time you two met, in two fucking years, ended in disaster with you almost losing your life! And after that, you couldn't even find him in his school, his house, not even going near Valhalla's hideout.

But now, here you are. Standing in front of his door, holding into his door keys, just a few movements away from getting to talk with him.

'Aghh!! I have to talk to him either way..! Even if Draken didn't ask for this, I had to!' You reasoned to yourself, shaking your head, and placed the key on the door. But you didn't turn it, it just stayed there. '....I should.... Thank him first...'