Hitteki High!!

There is a fairly new school built within Tokyo, it was less than five years old, but this school has been the talk of the city! It's not like it had an unnatural number of geniuses gathered in one place, it wasn't like this school had a lot of athletic students, no, in fact, this school was known for one thing and one thing only; Delinquents. 

That's right! Hitteki High is a school built by and built for delinquents of Tokyo!  

Hitteki has the highest count of Delinquents in their student body in the whole of Tokyo! 

Not just some kind of punk kid from the streets, not just some kid who likes to cause trouble, by delinquents, I actually mean the rotten bad type. These kids are no normal kids, they are kids who had served their time in juvie, committed crimes, and had got into fights most adults would cry about.

Anyways ~\(≧▽≦)/~ 

One day, these delinquents, after finishing middle school, suddenly got a weird and mysterious letter, telling them their acceptance of the school. Since they had nothing else to do, and high school was still mandatory, they accepted. 

When they arrived at the school, they were surprised to see many, many familiar faces. 

The royalties of the delinquent world are all gathered in one school, all of them are rivals. 

Come and take a look, readers, come and spend your high school days with the rest of the lovable cast! Your stay is all covered, you get a dorm and a lovely roommate! The campus is large and is very accessible, there are my activities to do, welcome, dear reader, dear (Y/N), to your new school! 

Do be careful, these delinquents are quite the troublesome bunch.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Welcome, new students, here is a list of clubs you can apply for! Although, three of you have been personally selected by the principal to be part of the student council!"

Cooking

The cooking club specializes in improving a student's cooking ability, they also do food research and sometimes go to competitions. The president is very strict and competitive. He always shouts and has anger issues, despite that, he is still the best cook in the school. And is still somewhat respected for his talents.

Martial arts

Just as the name suggests, this club practices martial arts. This club has been known to be the most popular club to be in because of the school's students. They also go on many tournaments, always getting gold and first place. The president is very nice and charismatic. He beat Shion, the previous leader, for the position.

 Arts and Craft

Arts and Craft are one of the most popular for the normal students. The students of this club also manage decoration for school activities and are in charge of the school's aesthetic designs in festivals. The president is very friendly, naturally attracting many people towards her. It seems like her charisma is somewhat like that of her older brother's, the cooking club president.

Gardening & animals

Gardening is relatively new. It was suggested by the student council's vice president when she was in her first year. Gardening is like therapy sessions, so most of the members are delinquents. The president is very easy to approach, but if you approached the wrong way, you'll get punched. 

Math

Math is the least wanted club to get into. Only the smartest ones or those who need to improve are the ones in this club. The president is sometimes very scary. He and the council vice president get into a lot of arguments and they settle it through a math competition.

Music & Drama

Music and Drama are just as they say. This is the second pick for normal students, and thanks to the president, a lot has been wanting to sign up. They are also photographers during festivals.

Report club

This club is a secret club. No one knows who runs it or where their base is at, but they do know that they are in charge of the news that circulates around the school.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Now then, I would like to explain the job of the student council," The principal said, the three new student council members standing before him in shock and surprise. "Haha, is it that strange?" 

"N-no... it's just... We didn't know you were the principal..." The new president muttered. 

"Ah... well, let me continue before it's time for me to leave." The principal continued, looking to the boy beside him, the council secretary, "Inui, can you pass the rules of the school to the rest of the students?" The boy nodded, handing the papers he held in his hands to the three. "The job of the student council is to uphold these rules. Your four have the biggest authority in the school, even more than the teachers, even more than mine." 

The three first years furrowed their brows, this was the first time they've heard of something like this. A school that is ruled by the student body? Well, that's strange, especially since the majority of the students in this school are delinquents, the worst type of delinquents. 

"I have hope." The man said, snapping the three first years off their staring. "I have hope that these children will take up the right path, and I want the four of you to lead them. I want a school where children will know what to do, where they can lead themselves. I want them to take their own steps forward in their own paces." 

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

First years
Hanagaki Takemichi - Class 2
Tachibana Hinata - Class 1
Sano Emma - Class 1
Matsuno Chifuyu - Class 1
Shiba Hakkai - Class 2
Baji Keisuke - Class 2
Kisaki Tetta - Class 1
Kakucho - Class 1
Makoto - Class 3
Yamagishi - Class 2
Takuya - Class 1
Akkun - Class 1
Kawaragi Senju - Class 1
Kagawa Chie - Class 1
Tachibana Naoto - Class 1

Second years
(L/N)(Y/N) - Class 1
Sano Manjiro - Class 2
Ryuguji Ken - Class 2
Mitsuya Takashi - Class 1
Hanemiya Kazutora - Class 1
Pah - Class 3
Peyan - Class 3
Shiba Yuzuha - Class 1
Haitana Rindo - Class 1
Kokonoi Hajime - Class 1
Sanzu Haruchiyo - Class 2

Third years
Hanma Shuuji - Class 2
Shiba Taiju - Class 1
Smiley - Class 2
Angry - Class 2
Inui Seishu - Class 1
Kurokawa Izana - Class 1
Mucho - Class 2
Haitani Ran - Class 1
Shion Madarame - Class 3

||A.N||

And that's all for the high school a.u previews!! I wanted to add a few images I made bUT MY PHONE DECIDED TO FUCKING BREAK ON ME. And when all of our school work is all digital work 😀🔫 [NOOOOO those memes were scrumptious too😫😫]

Also, since I won't be doing the final arc of the manga, (Y/N) and Senju canonically don't have interactions, but I will be putting up scenarios of what would've happened if I did the final arc. Although I might change my mind in the future because that arc is filled with depression and I'm all on it *hot lip bite*

I'll explain more abt the characters in the actual book

[One of the preview images is from the final arc, the Bonten arc, to be precise. it wasn't fun to read through that draft :D]