[S1]Part 1 (Stuck in the elevator)

Note - I am only 13 (and a half) years old, and this is just the second story I am writing, so please forgive me for any mistakes...

"Yes Sir, sure sir..." she said, not wanting to upset her boss again. "Extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, sir... I will make sure to take care..." she added before walking out of the room. 

She quickly made her way to the elevator, and got on, pressing the 3rd-floor button. On her way down, the lift stopped. She thought someone must be getting in, but that was not the case. It turned out the elevator had stopped working. She didn't panic, since she had experienced this kind of a situation before since the building she lived in was old, so such things kept happening. But she got startled when she heard a crying sound behind her. She was so caught up in her work, she had failed to notice that there was another person with her in the elevator. 

"M-Ms Z-Zara!!" the little scared voice said. As Zara bent down to get to his level and take a closer look, she realized it was their ever-so-trusted clerk. he had been working there for over a decade now and was one of the most trusted in that agency. Even though he would get scared of small things, he was very very loyal, and also, the only clerk in that spy agency. His name was Aalif Khan. She asked him why he was crying, he sobbed and said, "The lift stopped... now we will stay in here forever, if we stay here forever, we will not have food to eat and air to breathe... if we don't have that, then we will die, if we die, then the agency will lose 2 of its most trusted people if that happens... " "Shhhhh... in my nightmares!! Nothing like that is going to happen okay?? I have already pressed the emergency button, so they are on their way okay?? Don't worry... I have been stuck in the lift many times, and have survived each time without any problems okay?" she said while cutting him off, trying to comfort him. He looked at her with his glistening eyes and said "Y-You have??" "Yes, see I am all fit and fine in front of you..." she replied. 

They suddenly heard a loud bang sound. Aalif got scared again, but Zara comforted him, telling him the noise must probably be caused by the people trying to rescue them. She was right. In no time, the tube light (There was no sunlight since they were inside the building) hit their faces and the door was opened. They both got out. "Thank you ma'am you are very sweet," Aalif told her when they both got out of the elevator. People around them were shocked!! "She!! She was sweet to you??" one asked. "Yeah! She always is..." Aalif replied. Zara scoffed and said, "The thing is, I am only sweet to humans..." Everyone was startled, but not surprised.