[S1]Part 12 (Suspicions)

I didn't have time, so I did the first thing that came to my mind. Guess what I did...I dug my long nails into his hands!! He suddenly hissed in pain, while I quickly turned around, and covered his mouth, not wanting him to make any more noise. He looked at me, confused.

Ojas's POV

I was sleeping peacefully, when I suddenly felt something sharp on my knuckles I hissed, and opened my eyes, only to find Zara close to my face, covering my mouth with her soft hands. I looked into her eyes and saw nervousness. She came closer to me, as my heart started beating fast and loudly, I was worried if she would hear it. She stopped near my ears, and said loudly, "Hmmm Advik, I am not able to sleep!! can you hug me tighter??" I played along, and said, "Hmm yeah Aakriti... come here." I brought her very very close to me. Now, there was no space left between us. I could feel her body, and I was pretty sure, she could feel mine too... Ughhh Ojas stop thinking about that. Focus on the mission!! She whispered in my ear, "Advik, there is someone outside the window. I heard some noises.". My eyes widened. I asked her to tell me to open the window for fresh air. She immediately did that, just so that the person will not be suspicious. Of course, her voice was too low, but we didn't wanna take chances.

I went to the window, and opened it, only to see a cat there. I left a sigh of relief and informed her. You may think I am being a very paranoid person, but in this world, I can't trust anyone, and anything, except for my mission partner. I just hoped there weren't any cameras and sensors attached to the cat. Most probably not, 'cause that idea had failed, when tried earlier by other countries. I took her in my embrace again, and, and slept. But this time, she was facing me, and her head was on my chest. Unknowingly, I felt comfortable that way and slept.

|Next Morning|

I woke up, and lightly tapped her cheeks, to wake her up too. She woke up, we did our morning routine, and went to the show venue. {Authour's note - So from now on, I feel like I included too many romantic moments that they had for the show, (I also ran out of ideas 😅 hehe!) so, I will now be focusing more on the mission part.}

Criminal's POV (Not the main criminal of course)

I have this doubt on this one couple. They are always winning. I feel like they have prepared a lot kinda like mugged up all the information. Their names are... umm I think Ad- Aditya and who was the other one?? Yeah, she was Sanskriti. (Authour's note - They were Zara and Ojas's neighbours) Otherwise, everyone seems fine... I will have to ask Boss's assistant if I can take action against them. 

Wait lemme call her. Our convo -

??? - Hello?

Me - Yeah... hello Aatifa... I wanted to ask you if it's fine if I kidnap the couple I suspect and take action on them...

Aatifa - Is it?? What do you think my answer is Is-haak? and how many times have I told you not to call me by my real name especially during a mission? Leaving that too, you're supposed to call me ma'am!!

Me - Sorry ma'am I think your answer is yes?? 

Aatifa - Oh wow... such a dumbhead!! Do you think I will allow that?? You do know how dangerous that is right?? Just keep a watch on them. If they are not the right couple, and something happens to them, the couple that is from the agency will be alert, and it'll be easier for them to find out about us!! Plus the whole thing will close down since police investigations will happen. So don't you dare...

Me - Y-yes ma'am... I won't do anything. 

Aatifa - Y-yes ma'am (mocked him, and cut the call.)

Hehe, this d-doesn't happen all the time... I mean it's rare... o-only 9 times... o-out of 10... Anyways... Ma'am asked me to keep a close watch on them, so imma do that.

|Next Morning|

So I am a waiter here, and I have to serve in their room since they asked for room service. A perfect chance for me. After I entered the room, I saw that they were sitting apart. And were also fully clothed. The girl's lipstick was intact. She has a different expression. Her cheeks are flushed a bit like embarrassment and not like a shy blush type. Both of them are on their phones, and not interacting with each other. 

They looked at me in shock, as they realised I am there, and the young man asked me why I didn't knock before entering. Ohhh so you would've been prepared to act all lovey-dovey... nope not at all!! I stuttered and answered, "S-sorry sir... I forgot." I didn't say I was new or anything, 'cause people get suspicious that way. He just hummed, and suddenly, they started acting all lovey-dovey and started feeding each other. Oh my gosh!! Jus feeding in front of me is it??? Now my suspicion level rose to 60%. Suddenly the man asked me if I will go out or just watch them. OMG!! How rude!! Anyways I know the real reason behind this. It's cause you don't wanna continue your act aren't I right?? Ughh!! As if they're gonna answer me... I have to take action on this couple!!