[S2]Part 22 (Faiza Mian is not dead?)

I messaged her:
Me:
Hello Zara?? I reached there...

Zara:
Your here?

Me:
No!! You're here!

Zara:
What?? But I already know that!! And I was here from the start!!

Me:
No!! I was correcting your grammar!!

Zara:
Ohk. Wait. I sent you the wrong address. One second. Come here ××××××

Me:
Ohk

Me:
Wait!! This looks like the address of a hospital!!

Zara:
A mental hospital to be exact.

Me:
What?? What are you doing there??

Zara:
I am not doing anything there... But it's necessary to cure your brain completely before starting the mission!! Who corrects grammar when things are so urgent and important!!!

Me:
You could've just told me!! You literally wasted more time!! Anyway... Sorry...

Zara:
Forget it. Just come to the front desk, and tell the receptionist, you are Rohan. Got it?

Me:
Okay

So I went to the front desk and told the person standing next to me, that I was Rohan. I didn't know what to do next. The receptionist looked at me as if trying to see whether I looked decent or not, and gave me the room key. Before letting me go, she told me clearly, "Look. You look like a decent guy, but let me make it clear. This is a motel. Not a love hotel. So no having s#x and all. Other people sleep here, I shouldn't hear any unholy noises from your room. Got that??". With that, she looked down and continued doing her work, as if she said all this daily. I felt heat rising up in my cheeks. I didn't pay attention to it, thinking it must be because of the absence of an aircon. I just simply nodded, and went to the room.

I opened the room and saw Zara sitting on the bed, wearing a crop top, and a pair of jeans. She immediately looked at me and smiled. "Finally you're here!!", she said. I chuckled nervously and nodded. Suddenly, she looked at me in surprise, and said, "Why are your cheeks so red??". It was then, that I realised, that I was blushing hard the whole time!!. I looked at her with wide eyes, trying to think of a reason to tell her. 

Suddenly, she said, "Wait.". I looked at her, waiting for her to say something, not expecting her to suddenly start off.

"Omg!!DidImakeyouuncomfortable!!Iamsosososorry!!Iwasjustalone,soIwasjustwearingtheseclothesIamsorryagain,Ididn'tmeantomakeyoufeeluncomfortable.Wait.Butthefactthatyougotuncomfortablemeansyousawsomething!!Wherewasyourgaze??Youp#erve-"

I cut her off, by placing my hand on her mouth, trying to cover it. She looked at me, confused. Her eyes were almost emotionless. I couldn't figure anything out by just looking at them. Must be one of her special abilities. I took a deep breath, and said, "I-it was nothing like that okay?? I have better things to look at. Plus, my cheeks were red from the start. I-it's because of the heat.". I removed my hand from her mouth, only to flinch back because she she pounced on me, saying, "Heat?!?! There's an AC here!!". "Plus, I can figure out if you're lying okay?? So better say the truth!!",she continued. I smiled nervously, and said, "You wouldn't want to know...".

She sighed deeply, and said in a rough, cold voice, "Just. Tell. Me. And. Be. Quick. Because. We. Don't. Have. Time...". I stuttered, and told her, "A-actually, the receptionist told me n-not to do anything t-to you l-like not to have 'that thing' with you s-so..." Zara face-palmed herself, and said, "You literally got flustered because of that??? Wait! You didn't imagine anything did you??". I widened my eyes, realising what I had done, and immediately said, "Oh stop wasting time... Forget that, and tell me. What's all this about? Isn't the mission already solved?? And what was Mr. Prasad talking about?".

Zara the started explaining...

"Rohan, do you remember the woman we killed that day? Her name was Faiza Mian. She was, actually is one of the most dangerous terrorist that India has ever  encountered. And, she is not dead. The woman we killed earlier, was not her, and was only pretending to be her. The real Faiza Mian was not even in India!! But, sources say, that now, she is. From her previous records, we know that she is up to no good. And, we also just recently got to know, that she is also liked with a politician. We don't know which politician yet, but we do know, that they have joined hands."

I just sat there, trying to process what was going on. This was quite complicated. I thought aloud. "This is quite complicated. I mean... Right now, we know that she is linked with a politician. But what if she has paired up with more? Of course, politician or not doesn't matter in courts... But their 'worshippers' are the ones that make it worse. But on the bright side, they do have many haters too... But contradicting to that, the point is, that there weren't as many haters as their worshippers. And those who hate them, hate all politicians in general. Which is not going to help much. We can't get civilians involved in such matters. We need to protect them. But, we also shouldn't look down on civilians. Especially considering the fact that it is their unity, strength, determination, support, and also protest has changed the country. Mostly for te better." Zara stood there, listening to me, departing with myself. She understood my thoughts, but also didn't understand what I wanted to say exactly. And to be honest, I also didn't know what I wanted to say. She hummed, and said,"One thing is for sure... We can't go this time like we did last time. And, we can't be on a show or anything. We need to have a disguise.".