[S1]Part 9 (What's this new feeling?)

I was shocked, as he suddenly hugged me, but I kept quiet and hugged him back while smiling (faking a smile). 

Suddenly, he whispered in my ear, "There is a camera in this room. It's hidden. Don't look at it now, but it's installed inside the fan. I found it using my camera-finding app. Thankfully it was like I was using my flashlight, so nothing suspicious.". He kept smiling throughout, and I too kept my smile. He gently tugged on my earlobe with his lips and pulled away, making it seem like we were having a romantic conversation. Then I felt Ojas staring at me. I didn't understand anything, but then, shrugged it off, and went to the washroom to freshen up to sleep.

That's when I realized it. How am I going to sleep? I mean we have given our answer as being 'cuddly'. I called him to the washroom. I looked around, trying to spot any cameras, but thankfully, they didn't go as low as h#ll to install cameras in there. He came running, worried, maybe because I shouted and asked him to come. 'So sweet' I thought. My thoughts were interrupted by him waving his hand in front of my face, saying, "Hello? Aakriti!!!". I came to my senses, and said, "Y-yes, I was saying, how are we going to sleep? They have a camera, and we said that we cuddle while sleeping, and you become the big spoon. So will we have to sleep like this every day for 2 months now?". (The problem was, if we would've removed the camera, or informed someone about it, we would've become a suspect. I didn't really want that and was sure neither did he). Ojas looked at me with sincere eyes, and said, "I am sorry if I will be making you uncomfortable, but I think yes. Don't worry, I won't do anything more than that. Do you trust me?". I blinked my eyes, and replied, "N-no I don't trust you.", making his smile drop. "but," I continued, "I do trust you completely in this matter. I am sorry, it's just not easy for me to trust people.". He smiled again and went out of the washroom. 

I chuckled, and got ready to sleep too (Author's note - Here they could have acted as if they are arguing and then could've slept apart, but they didn't why? I also don't know. Maybe they thought it couldn't be a permanent solution, as they couldn't have a fight that lasts for as long as two months right?). I crept under the blanket and looked at Ojas. My heart was beating like crazy. Why? Even I don't know. I have practiced sleeping with strangers like this, but this was something different. I shrugged it off, thinking it must be because I am nervous about this mission.

Ojas's POV 

I felt nervous, but I shrugged the feeling off, and slowly wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt shivers go down my spine, as her hand touched mine, and securely maintained my grip. I snuggled my face in the crook of her neck, as I had seen people do in movies and dramas. I didn't want those terrorists to have even 1% doubt that we were uncomfortable with each other. I felt my cheeks heating up, as they touched hers. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Back to Zara's POV

As I felt him sneak his arms around my waist, I don't know why I felt a secure feeling. I felt as if I could be safe in these arms, safer than I ever felt in a bulletproof vest. Around this person, I felt something I had never experienced before. I felt butterflies in my stomach, as I kept my hand on top of his, trying to feel his warmth completely. He got his face closer to mine, and snuggled it in the crook of my neck, as I felt heat rising up in my cheeks. I hoped he didn't see me blushing, and closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep.

|Next Morning|

I woke up, as I felt a strong pair of arms around my waist. I was still in my sleep, so I didn't remember anything. I turned around, to see a handsome face, so close to mine, sleeping peacefully. I blinked a few times, trying to get back to my senses. I widened my eyes, as I heard him saying, "Done staring? Now let's get up. We have been at the hall at 11 o'clock.". "But it's only 7 o'clock!! Let's sleep some more," I whined. But I quickly realized what I said, and covered my mouth. Quickly getting up, and saying sorry multiple times, I went to brush my teeth. I heard Ojas chuckle and get out of bed. He came to the washroom and looked at my flustered face. He chuckled and assured me, "It's fine. I understand. You were just too sleepy." I smiled a bit, a genuine, unconscious smile, I think I haven't given anyone in years. It was our second day. I wondered what we will do... We finished our breakfast and morning routine and reached the program hall.