[S1]Part 5 (Profile + Flight)

"Learn these details by tomorrow morning 6 AM, you will have your flight to Pune at 7 AM tomorrow."

"Yes sir." they both said, and went out of the room.

|Next Day|

Oh yes!! I forgot to tell you their names (in the mission) - Zara - Aakriti Paranjpe, Ojas - Advik Paranjpe. Now let's continue - So both of them were ready, and went to the airport, boarded the flight, (with their fake identities and fake names). Zara and Ojas had still not known each other well. So Zara decided to have a conversation with Ojas:

Zara (in Hindi) - So... How are you??? How do you feel about shifting to Pune all of a sudden? (She means 'How do you feel about the mission?')

Ojas (in Marathi, signalling her, that she needs to speak in Marathi since they were a Maharashtrian couple now...) - I feel fine about it... I am just nervous about how I will live with you in such a small apartment.

Zara (understood what he meant to convey, and also understood, that he meant to say how he was going to manage to live with her. She got a bit offended. But, as we all know, she was savage...) - Yes... I have the same concern.

Ojas - Yeah...

+ Awkward silence for the rest of the flight +

Till they reach Pune, let's see Ojas's profile -

Name - Ojas Patwardhan

Birthplace - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Profession - Spy (Senior Field Officer to be exact)

Height - 5 feet 11 inches

Gender - Male

Hair - Thick, black, short

Eye colour - Hazel Green

Birthdate - 1st December 1999

Age - 27 years old

Catchphrase - Depends

Personality

Savage, introverted, (Only extroverted if needed for his job) Keeps calm and thinks cold personality

Physical strength

Extremely strong, can easily tackle 4 to 5 people at a time. Well built body

In the story - Protagonist

Childhood - Led a normal childhood, until his father passed away in a terrorist attack.

Aim - to protect normal people, without revealing their identity

Needs - To Trust, love, and care for a person who will not betray him at any point in life because he has been taken care of his whole life.

Sexuality - Heterosexual

| After landing |

"So, should we go by taxi, or by bus?" Ojas asked Zara. "Umm I think by taxi will be better. We have a lot of luggage to carry." The taxi driver said, "Tai (Elder sister), Dada (Elder brother) Do you want to keep all this luggage in the trunk? Or do you want to keep it with you?" Zara immediately answered, saying "No! Dada, we want to keep it with us. Not in the trunk." The taxi driver replied with a small Ok. They reached and unpacked their luggage. Their other luggage, such as furniture, etc. was already there, so they just had to arrange it. It was nighttime, they both had their dinner, and noticed something. Guess what?? Yes, you are absolutely right!! A very common cliche!! There was only one queen-sized bed!!