[S2]Part 21 (Why is Mr. Prasad upset?)

Zara ended the call saying, "S-so I'll call you later... Okay? Take care of your grandma... and best of luck with her treatment... I-I'll call you later."

I went outside, sat on the bed, and quickly booked an appointment with the doctor. The doctor said, that there was no need to come there, he could just tell over the phone, and he would call his friend in America and let him know...So I used my contacts a bit and contacted a Gujarati friend of mine, who is a businessman... And he used his contacts a bit and made the flight cost much more affordable.

I was still in shock because of Aajoba's sudden death, but me being shocked and not in my right mind wasn't going to result in anything. It would only result in delay and more damage to Aaji's legs.

|After 2 weeks|

{Authour's note - So he just went, and his Grandma got treated, they returned after 2 weeks, (He had given a special leave application) after which he went back to Bihar, to his office}

I entered the building and went inside Mr. Prasad's cabin, only to be greeted by him shouting, "Is this what you are supposed to do? Barge in without permission like that!!" I looked down, feeling guilty. I immediately apologised, "I-I'm sorry sir... I forgot...". Mr. Prasad scoffed, and continued, "Yeah right... 'forgot' see, Ojas, I understand that you were facing many problems at home... but that doesn't mean you can just ask your partner to handle the mission herself does it?? I mean, at least you could try coming a bit early, or even try asking her if it can be postponed... but no!!". I was trying not to speak, but questions were going on in my mind like crazy. Mission? What mission? Telling my partner to handle it by herself? What? No... I hadn't done that!! I tried defending myself, knowing, that I wasn't in the wrong this time. "But sir I didn't-".

"Look Ojas!! I am trying hard to control my anger right now. If it were not for Zara, who told me to go easy on you and told me all the things you went through, you wouldn't be spared for this behaviour!!", he said and left his cabin. I stood there, lost in thought, having so many questions in my mind... I decided to call Zara. Gladly, she picked up.

Here's our conversation -

Me: Hi Zara!

Zara: H-hi!! Did you return?
Me: Yes I did... and, let me get straight to the point. What did you do for me?

Zara: That's not important Ojas... You need to come to Pune right now. I need you. I mean the mission needs you, I need your help.

Me: B-but-

Zara: No buts. I have already booked a flight for you, so I want you to be here by tonight. Ask Mr. Prasad for the address.

Me: Okay...

I had thousands of questions in my mind... What was happening? Hadn't we already solved the mission? I took the flight she said she had booked for me, and immediately hurried to the address Mr. Prasad gave me. It was a hotel. A motel to be more specific. (Authour's note - Please don't confuse 'motel' as love hotels, in this case, I mean to say that it's a hotel, with like only 1 or 2 floors, and that it's not furnished, and is like a literal 'motel', which according to the google definition, is - a roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in low blocks with parking directly outside.)