[S1]Part 13 (Meet Faiza Mian)

(We are still in the criminal's POV)

It's 'cause you don't wanna continue your act aren't I right?? Ughh!! As if they're gonna answer me... I have to take action on this couple!! 

I decided to be 100% sure before doing that though... I don't wanna make a problem for the mission. I decided to look at all the cameras. All the couples were behaving as follows - 

C1 - They were cuddling

C2 - They were laughing and eating

C3 - Watching a movie

C4 (Sanskriti and Aditya) - They were checking their phones, sitting on either side of the bed.

C5 - Pillow fight

C6 (Zara and Ojas aka Advik and Aakriti) - Playing chess

C7 - Making-out

Oh, my holy eyes!! They are only meant to see blood and criminal sights (Authour's note - Sorryyyy)!! Oh, gosh!! Anyways!! See!! Those two are the only ones that aren't doing anything interactive!!

I should call Aati- I mean Ma'am again. I called her and told her about the situation. She thought about it and decided to ask the main boss. Lemme introduced her to you...Her name is Faiza Mian. She is the most dangerous person I have ever seen. Once, just because someone accidentally stepped on her shoes,(Not the ones that she was wearing)she killed him.

Once, a person opposed her, and threatened to reveal her secret, she scoffed and said, "Let's see about that sweetheart!!". She punished him so hard!! 

(Authour's note - Harsh Violence ahead)

 She literally took him to an underground basement, and hit him, with a leather belt. Then, she saw he was already unconscious, so she waited for him to gain consciousness, and then smiled at him, and asked her assistants to chop his legs off. She asked them to chop everything off one by one, except for his eyes and ears, since she wanted him to see his own state, and hear his own screams. I love seeing people dying, but this sight was a bit too much. Later, she pulled his real hair and detached it from his scalp. Then, she decided to show some 'mercy' as she called it, and cut his ears off, and scooped his eyes out with metal extensions attached to her nails. Finally, she decided to kill him, by stabbing, so that his death wouldn't be as quick when compared to being shot. But I didn't really think that would matter, since his body would've already been numb by then. I was surprised to see he hadn't already died because of the amount of blood loss he had had. So yeah... Don't mess with her. This is one of the biggest missions she has ever had. Obviously, she has successfully done bigger, and more of them, but still...

Faiza Mian's POV

I was relaxing in my sauna, looking at the satisfying pictures of all the people I killed, that were there on the wall as a collage. I literally couldn't even remember most of them. Killing people was a daily habit for me... I loved practicing shooting... on real people. A lot!! It gives me practical education you know!! I suddenly heard my personal assistant Aatifa call me. Ughh that little... She came running to the sauna, and from outside the door, told me, "Boss, we have a problem. We found a suspect in the couples in the show. They haven't said anything clearly as of yet, but their distant behavior is very suspicious. They only start interacting when someone arrives. Is-haak asked me to ask you whether he should take action on them or not.". 

I thought about it for a while, and said, "Ask people in the show to discontinue it for a while threaten them, do anything, but don't harm them. Make them agree. Kidnap these two, and ask your personal assistant to question them. If found guilty, torture them, and then kill them. If not, then just kill no need to torture". She acknowledged with a small 'yes' and left the place immediately. See, this is why I like her. She is annoying, but she is a good bad person. Not only is she loyal, but she knows I don't like to be disturbed, and comes to me only for important things. Like these, which may affect the whole mission.