[S1]Part 8 (Living in a hotel room?)

(We are still in Ojas's POV)I started looking around, trying to find anything suspicious. But, unfortunately, I didn't find anything. This time the criminals were very smart. I remember, once, I was appointed to go and catch such criminals, I don't know what they were thinking, they were literally leaving chits for us. I think they thought that all this is just a game. They were a group of teenage boys and girls, so... But the government didn't spare them so easily (Author's note - Not a true story Of course). 

Suddenly, I felt Zara moving around on my laps and tapping my thighs. I looked at her, and asked her what was wrong, she said 10 o'clock (Look at 10 o'clock). I looked and immediately saw something... The first couple was called in front, and they were given a card (Yes, nothing that huge... don't worry). It appeared to be a room key. I looked at Zara trying to hide the shock in my eyes. She looked at me. 

Our staring competition was interrupted by the host's assistant, who was calling our names and giving us the room key. "Mr. and Mrs. Paranspe, your room key.", he said. I hesitantly asked him, "W-we have to live here?". He gave us a sweet smile, and said, "Yes, you do sir. since the competition will be irregular, and we will need you at different times, there was a poll on our website, whether we should book rooms for all our participants. You also voted as a yes sir... You don't remember?" 'Oh no!!' I thought. Mr. Prasad must have forgotten to say this. But how could such a huge mistake happen? He has never made such errors. Without wasting any time, I nodded my head and said, "Oh yes, I do remember now... Sorry.". I decided to ask our neighbours (who were also part of this competition.) if they had also voted for this. They said, "Actually we don't remember voting for anything like this, but it's fine, what's going to go wrong? Maybe we were too excited to remember anything.". This got me suspicious.

Let's look at this from Zara'a POV - 

I saw that Ojas was as shocked as I was. We decided to note it in our minds, and a special app that we had, which was protected very nicely, and was a personal app only the employees of that agency could use. We went to our room and freshened up. We had to go back to the program hall at 5 o'clock. 

|5 o'clock|

We reached there again. This time, they gave all of us whiteboards and thankfully let us sit in separate chairs. We had to write the answer to whichever question they asked us, and at the count of 3, reveal it to everyone. If our answers are the same, we get a point. Needless to say, the team that gets the least points becomes suspicious for these eggs without egg yolks (terrorists).

We had prepared a lot for this. Hopefully, we don't mess up. (Author's note - I won't be giving all the questions in detail, only one that is important for the story. If you want to know them, you can ask me in the comments section, I will surely try to give you a list) "Question no. 9 - Do you cuddle with each other? If yes, who is the big spoon?" the host asked. This one was easy. I remembered it very well. Answer - "Yes, we do, Advik is the big spoon.". 

So the quiz was done, we had 20 questions, all of them were easy. We had a tie with another couple, getting full marks!! (Ok this was not a test, so 'points'). That was it for the day. I had dinner with Advik, after which we were about to go to our room, but I told him to go further since I wanted to have some fresh air. He gave me a small nod and went back. After my walk when I reached home, I saw him getting out of the washroom. I was shocked, as he suddenly hugged me, but I kept quiet and hugged him back while smiling (faking a smile).