[S2]Part 31 (In Faiza's mansion)

Hmmmm what a stressful day it was yesterday. Should I not have agreed to her cuddling offer? But wouldn't that be rude? But after agreeing, I fell for her! Wait no! I didn't fall for her! I need to see... How do I get over my crush?

|After doing a lot of research|

Ugh! Not a thing works for me!

Why am I even searching on the internet!! Okay. Take deep breaths. Breathe in, breathe out. Calm down... I can't fall in love with her. Yes. Now, just ignore the crush part, just take care you don't fall in love with her. Please. Yes. But, what's our relationship now? I mean... friends don't cuddle do they? O-of course they do! They do... they do... Ugh! Stop thinking about it now. It's already evening, so my dear brain, let's sleep. Let's get lots of sleep today. We've got a lot to do tomorrow.

|Zara's POV|

Ugh! That weird feeling again! I don't have a crush on him... right? Right?? Okay yes... It's just attraction. Not a crush. Yes. Not a crush. Don't overthink it, Zara. Let's sleep now.

|In the morning|

|Ojas's POV|

I did think of going to Zara's room, but I don't want to go uninvited. So, I thought of calling her.

Our convo:

Zara: Hmmm hello?

Me: Yeah hello Zara! How're you?

Zara: Point?

Me: S-so Mr. Prasad has told us to go to a mansion. Like it's suspected that the mansion is Faiza's.

Zara: Okay. I'm coming in 5 minutes.

Me: Okay... Wait! where are you coming?

Zara: To the centre?

Me: Ahh okay okay fine. But in 5minutes?

Zara: I'm already there...

Me: Oh okay. You'll have to wait for me then.

Zara: Hmm

Why did her tone sound so cold? Usually, I'm the one who is cold. I mean I haven't been cold to her, since I don't want anything to come in the mission's way... But today, her voice sounded... I don't know it just sounded cold. Is it because of what happened yesterday?

|After reaching there|

We were told that Faiza is currently living there. I thought that was quite suspicious. I mean she's such a big terrorist... how can she just freely live in a mansion like that? We decided to wear bullet proof jackets, and then go.

|After reaching her mansion|

We were asked to wear different clothes. Clothes that her workers wore. She had hundreds of them, so we thought that she won't really realise so much. I mean she ain't such a wholesome person that she'll remember all her workers. But then again, she may for the sake of her 'job'. We entered from the back entrance. Surprisingly, it was open. Okay. This was getting more and more suspicious. Now, I'm sure she has some plan. Okay let's just hope nothing goes wrong with ours. What's worse, is that Zara was told not to kill Faiza. They wanted her alive it seems. injured, but alive. Like do they even understand how dangerous that is?

Faiza was sitting on a chair near her table. Zara went towards her, and served her a glass of juice. Their conversation:

Zara: Ma'am, here you go.

Faiza: Ma'am?

Zara (in her mind): According to the research that was done, everyone called her ma'am...

Faiza: I didn't expect you to treat the person you hate the most with so much respect.

Zara: Oh! So you knew all along... *shot her hands and legs*

Faiza: One bullet for each hand... That's not going to do much to me.*shot Zara's legs*

|Zara wasn't used to it as much, so she fell down.|

|Faiza took the back of her gun (I'm sorry I don't know what it's called), and hit her hard multiple times, making her fall unconscious|

|I couldn't bear it anymore, and shot Faiza in her head (in a place I knew wouldn't cause death). At least, that made her fall unconscious. At that time, I was sure that her servants would help her reach a hospital, and would prevent her death(if it were to get that serious)|

|After reaching the hospital|

I was so worried. Not that Zara would die, but still. I just hoped she would be fine soon. She was in the hospital then, and I was outside, wondering why none of the hospitals allow people to come in while operations go on. Although the reason was quite obvious, and my mind already knew of it, that moment just made me feel like I shouldn't care, just barge into the room, magically acquire all the required skills and knowledge, and just treat her by myself. Now that I think about it, even if that would've happened, I wouldn't have been able to do it, since I would be too shocked, sad, worried... whatever and however you describe that emotion, to do so.

|After her operation was done (her legs)|

|After she gained consciousness|

|Author's POV|

Zara: How's Faiza?

Ojas: You've gained consciousness!

Zara: No! I'm still unconscious!

Ojas: I was just- Okay leave it. First tell me, what on earth were you doing when she was trying to hit you? 'I cAn HaNdLe 5-6 PeOpLe At OnCe'

Zara: My legs! They weren't functioning, remember?

Ojas: And your hands?

Zara: Okay, fine. I got distracted.

Ojas: By what?

Zara: Her- just nothing. Sorry. Okay?

Ojas: Fine, but now tell me, what took you so much time to gain consciousness? You should've gained it quite a lot of time a go!

Zara: Oh right. Actually, one of the doctors did something, and made me unconscious again.

Ojas: What?! How? Wait. His looks?

Zara: I don't remember anything properly right now. Also, answer my question how is Faiza? did you make her reach the police station yet?

Ojas: Umm no

Zara: Why?!

Ojas: I needed to- you- I just- Sorry.

Zara: What do you mean sorry? Such a mistake can cost you your job!

Ojas: Yeah, but she just- I'm sure she's in a hospital right now. She's weak, so it'll be easier.

Zara: Hopefully. Okay. By the way, do you know why she didn't kill me?

Ojas: Did you want to die?

Zara: No, but think about it. She took so much effort to turn her gun, and hit me with the hammer (the part of the gun that's called a hammer), and not just shoot me directly!

Ojas: Hmm... That's a valid question!

Zara: Of course it is! Where are all the others?

Ojas: Umm since I brought you here, they wanted me to stay, so that the hospital staff won't get suspicious.

Zara: Why didn't you just take me to the hospital dedicated to curing all the army personnel and secret agents?!

Ojas: I- This was just closer...

Zara: You're making a bit too many mistakes!

Ojas: Just... I'll compensate for that.