[S1]Part 3 (Training + info about Pune)

"What did I do again sir?" Zara asked him. "Is this what you are supposed to say??" Mr. Prasad said in his iconic cold voice."You should say 'What can I help you with sir??'... ok?" he said in a rather soft voice. "Y-Yes, sir.", Zara replied, looking down, not being able to make eye contact. Mr. Prasad sighed, and continued, "Ok so you know about the terrorist attack that recently took place in Pune, Maharashtra right? So Since you are a local and also so capable and strong, I would like to appoint you to take part in this mission. You will have a partner, whose name is Ojas Patwardhan. He is also a local, just like you, just that he was born and brought up in Mumbai, not Pune. 

As you might be knowing, Pune is very different from Mumbai, and people over there are too smart, and get offended easil-" "Excuse me, sir!! I am deeply offended. People from Pune are like Ice. Very cold, but melt easily when brought to room temperature." she cut him off. "Is this what you are supposed to do??? Cut your senior off like that???" he yelled, (But Zara was strong, so she kept staring at him with her fiery eyes.) Looking at her, Mr. Prasad gulped and blinked a few times, and proceeded to say, "I-I am sorry, I didn't mean to say that, nor offend you in any way, I just mean to say, that people in Pune have a very different style of living than the rest of Maharashtra, for example, the way they pronounce 'n' or a few words they use, like chai-la (it's like a term or expression used as an exclamation like OMG, but it doesn't really mean anything specific...), etc. So I want you to train him for 2 weeks on these things to avoid any mistakes. And yes, he is also in the same rank (senior field officer) as you okay?" Zara's expression softened, as this was the first time he had apologized to her. She replied, "Yes sir. When do I start his training?". "Tomorrow 5 am sharp." "Yes sir", she replied in her usual tone.

A few pictures: (#DISCLAIMER - Pictures are not mine, credit to their owners...#)

Traffic (Mumbai - Pune)

Pav Bhaji

Vada Pav