[S1]Part 10 (The date)

(We are still in Zara's POV)

We finished our breakfast and morning routine and reached the program hall. Ojas saw other couples holding hands, and took my hand in his, interlocking our fingers together. 'Ughh!! That same feeling again!!' I thought to myself. To our surprise, there weren't any chairs or anything to sit over there. After some time, when everyone arrived, they told us that all of us will be going on a date now. An amusement park date. They had booked the whole park. I wonder how many cameras they must have installed in it. We reached there through a park and entered the park. It was huge. I didn't realize it at that time, but we were still holding hands. We were given instructions: "So as you can see, there are cameras everywhere. You can have a normal date as you would. We will analyze the footage and declare who had the best date. You will get points upon understanding, cooperation, romance, cuteness, and how much fun you have, and how many things you will manage to finish."

'Wow!!' I thought to myself, 'This sounds more like a group project in school if you would've excluded the romance cuteness and fun part'. I asked him, "Where will you like to go first?". He gave me a sweet smile, and said, "Wherever my love wants to go...". I chuckled and pointed at a semi-loop roller coaster. He took my hand again and dragged me to the roller coaster. We sat in our seats and put on our seatbelts. The roller coaster started. He asked me, "Are you sure you will be able to handle it?". I smirked and said, "It's not even a full loop Advik!! Is it that you are scared?". He shook his head and sat back. As we started going faster, I felt the grip on my hands tighten. I chuckled, and said, "Who is not able to handle it now?". He replied, "It's a normal human reaction for someone t-to do that. Now stop talking, and concentrate." "Ayeee... You sound like a teacher, trying to tell me to concentrate in her/his class." I said, being scornful.

After the roller coaster ride, we were going to buy those cute headbands, when we saw a person who was using a white stick (the one visually impaired people use for navigation) and reading a notice posted on the walls. Without turning my head and moving my mouth, I told Ojas about this, and as we were walking, he also managed to steal a glance of the man. But he gave me a reassuring look, saying he was just a manager here and had met a blind grandma earlier, indicating it might be hers, and he might just be carrying it. But I told him that I saw him using it earlier. He just shook his head in disbelief and dragged me out of there. Wow, this wasn't supposed to happen. Spies in a mission are supposed to trust each other. I didn't take it out of my mind though. I have to keep an eye on this man. 

We took a few more rides and then went to eat some ice cream. He suggested that we eat the ice cream on a Ferris Wheel. I agreed, and as we were walking towards it, I suddenly felt Ojas pick me up in a princess hug. I looked at him with wide eyes, and said, "L-I leave me!! I am heavy!!" well, it was true, I was heavy... He responded with a small nod, and said, "I did get to know about that earlier, but I can handle this much weight, honey!!" I was flustered. We both went in, enjoyed that ride, and came back. That's when the date was over. We didn't win, which was expected, because obviously other couples were better at romance.

Ojas's POV

Oh my god!! My hard work of picking her up went down the drain... Anyways, hopefully, they weren't suspicious of us. We went to have tea, and on our way back, Zara told me she needs to check on something. I told her I will go with her. She did protest, but Ignored it, and went with her. She rolled her eyes and started walking.

Manager's POV (The person Zara was suspicious on)

After a hearty lunch, I was walking back to my cabin, trying to find the old grandmother that gave me her stick. I had also tried to close my eyes and use it. But, obviously, I wasn't experienced enough, so I stopped my childish acts, and spotted a notice on the wall beside me. I was reading it when I felt someone staring at me. I looked at her. She quickly looked away. I think it must be the couple's program. I can't believe she was staring at me. I looked at her again, and she turned around, 'Ehehehehehe caught in a lie!!' I thought to myself. I mean I know I am handsome, but stop staring at me from time to time girl!! It's creepy. I chuckled to myself and continued looking at her (Author's note - Who is the creepy one now??). 'Wow!! Am I that handsome as to attract other people's wives/girlfriends also?' I asked myself. I saw her speaking to her- whoever he was. He immediately left her and went ahead. Oho!! Did I spoil someone's relationship?? She looks sad though!! Well, can't help... my charm is irresistible. Don't worry girl, I am there for you. But wait!! I have a wife...