[S1]Part 14 (Why was Sanskriti like that?)

Not only is she loyal, but she knows I don't like to be disturbed, and comes to me only for important things. Like these, which may affect the whole mission.

Sanskriti's POV

I was on my periods, so I was a bit distant from Aditya. He also knew it. Since last two times, while trying to be all lovey-dovey, I had already stained his clothes. I was too embarrassed. He did say that it was completely understandable and fine, but stillllllll... Also, there were some rumours, that they will be checking the couple's behaviour outside the competition also, so we started acting lovey-dovey in front of the waiter. Who knows he is also appointed!! This competition is gonna be intense!! I didn't realise, I was on my phone for almost the whole day!! My cramps thankfully don't hurt much... I really consider myself very lucky for that, and also very lucky for such an understanding partner.

Ojas's POV

We didn't really have much work to do... and our show activities were finished, so we decided to play chess, UNO, cards, etc. . It was fun. I observed, that Zara started being more comfortable with me. I had heard from her other colleagues, that she is very hard to handle, and savage. I mean the last part, yeah... but not as much as I expected. Suddenly, we got a call from the reception, telling us, that unexpectedly, we have to be in the show-shooting-hall after 2 hours. The time was fine, and enough for us to prepare. But, somehow, I felt like something big was gonna happen, since such urgent calls, don't really happen on such shows.

|2 hours later|

The both of us reached the hall and saw all the other couples there too. After 5 to 6 mins of waiting, the host came up on stage, and said with a heavy sigh, "U-Unfortunately, we'll have to b-break this show i-into t-two parts. T-there are some problems with the h-health of our m-main c-conductor, and also t-the b-broadcasting a-and s-shooting team has a p-problem...". Why was he stuttering so much? Why does he look so nervous and scared? Why is his face so pale?? Wait!! OMG!! Why does his wrist have a small cut?? Oh my god!! I am sure this is not as simple as it seems. I have to investigate this. "But, you all still have to stay in the hotel...", the host added. 

After going back to our room, as we were sleeping, in the middle of the night, I called Zara. But this sleepy head!!! And she was calling me sleepy head!! I didn't know what to do then. I wanted to take revenge, by digging my nails into hers, but I didn't have long nails. It was a different thing that I didn't wanna hurt her but leave that. So, I thought of turning her around. After I did so, that dumbhead was still sleeping!! But for the first time, I observed her features from close. She had such an angelic face!! Suddenly, she groaned in her sleep, making me come out of my thoughts. I pinched her cheeks lightly, and she woke up. I knew she was a light sleeper (At least when compared to me). I called out to her in a fake sleepy voice, which obviously, she immediately recognised, and pretended to hum in her sleep. I pulled her closer and whispered in her lower ear (Her cheeks were touching my upper cheeks, and her face was on top of mine. I hope you understand the position.) I told her, about my plan to investigate this.