[S2] Part 28 (Pichi)

Suddenly, I saw Ojas coming towards me. He stopped at a distance, and said, "Zara, we have to go find the person whom the wallet was stolen from...". I just nodded and went along with him.

I rode along, and kind of hoped we would find him soon and the mission would just get over...

This does not usually happen... Like I'm quite excited for these types of things... It's just that it was getting a bit too long now.

(Author: Am I also dragging the story a bit too much now? Please let me know...)

We reached the address that the police found out about. I took a suitcase out from the trunk of the car. It was full of 'fake-realistic-money'. We went in. It was a modern house, with proper and automatic mechanism. As we reached inside, a man came running to us. He asked us, "Who has sent you?". Does someone have to send us? Can't we come by ourselves? "Actually ma'am, usually, people who are in contact with sir send their people... Because they are too busy. OMG!! Did I say that aloud? What's wrong with me?! As I looked from the corner of my eye, I saw Ojas staring at me secretly with a 'What on earth?!' look.

I blinked my eyes a few times, and said, "Oh! Nice 😊 you're very smart... We have been sent here. By our boss.". "Oh okay... May I know your boss's name please?". "Sure! His name is Anand Kumar.". "Oh okay. Let me check with Sir.". "Hmm sure". After he went, we were left all alone. Ojas looked at me, and asked me (while whispering), "Are you fine?". I just nodded, and looked at him apologetically. He sighed, and we waited for the person to come. "Yes ma'am... And sir... Sir has asked you to come in.".

We entered the house, and saw a man sitting on a chair, his back facing us.

|Author's POV|

Their conversation:

Pichi (Author: Sorry... Please consider it his 'don' name...): Welcome, welcome! Have you brought the money?

Zara: Yes sir... We have.

Pichi: Hmm... Give it to me quick! I've taken a holiday and asked my bodyguard to be sir's bodyguard to replace me instead...

Zara: Yes sir... Here you go.

Pichi: Good.

|He turned his face, and looked at us.|

Pichi: Wait! There's a lack of a thousand rupees in here! I didn't expect this from Anand!!

Zara: Oh my!! Just like the lack of humanity in you!! *Shoots him* Just that it's much more.

Pichi: I am a bodyguard... I am not going to die so easily!

Zara: Is it? Let's kill you with your own weapon then... *Takes his rifle, and shoots him twice*

Pichi: *Dies*

(Author: Imagine what would've happened if the rifle didn't have any bullets in it! 😂)

People: *come up*

|They see that Pichi is dead, look at Zara, say thank you, and go back down.|