[S2]Part 25 (Plane Hijacking)

The 'man' took us to another room, which was filled with disguise costumes... and other materials needed for the same purpose.

I looked around, fascinated. The 'man' told us too go to one particular section. It was filled airport staff costumes, and face masks. He told us, that a flight was going to be hijacked by her forces. So, we first had to prevent that. The flight staff had agreed to have them aboard as new staff because of the government's request.

|After getting ready, and boarding the flight|

|After some more time|

We suddenly heard some loud noise from the Economic class compartment.

We hurried there, and saw that one man was shouting on a small child, and telling her to stop making noise. Zara decided to go and ask that man calmly, "Sir may I please know what happened?". The man scoffed, and mocked her, "MaY i PlEaSe KnOw WhAt HaPpeNeD?".

"Listen up girl. Lemme get straight to the point. Take me to the pilot's cabin, and let me make sure that he is going the right way.", he continued. "Don't worry sir, the pilot's knows his way. And he also has a map... So he won't lose his way.", Zara replied. The man looked at her, and said, "Your innocent non-experienced self wouldn't know what I'm talking about. Take me to the pilot's cabin, otherwise Imma have to take out my gun."."Huh?? Gun?? Oh my god!! You have a gun??"."Yes I do. You wanna see it?"."Sure. I'd love to!!".

But before he could do anything, she took her gun out, and pointed out at the man. "Didn't Faiza have anyone better to do this job?", she said, and immediately shot the person. This was not something I expected, but it was understandable, considering the fact that she didn't want things to increase. Out of nowhere, 4 other people emerged, whom I took down, with my gun. But who knows if there were more?? Suddenly, Zara was grabbed by a person beside her.

Her quick reflexes helped her immediately pin the person to the ground. She pressed her knee against his d!©k, watching him groan in pain. She said, "You better back off right now, otherwise you're gonna get killed like the others.". The person nodded, with fear and tears in his eyes. I was not expecting that at all. I mean to be honest, I'm quite disappointed with Faiza. I mean how can she have such a weak plan. Surprisingly, there were no more encounters with people. 

The flight ended, and we warned everyone (kinda threatened) not to tell anyone about this. This was because, if someone got to know, panic would spread throughout, which was not good, and could be taken advantage of. Also, we handed that 'spared' person in, to the police.

We went back to Pune by flight, and into our apartment like nothing happened. It was already night, and we were tired, so we decided to sleep. Zara asked me again. Oh thought for a while, wanting to say yes, but, also wanting to say no. Because, if this would continue, I wouldn't be able to get over her... But, her cuteness got the better of me, and I ended up saying yes.

|Next Morning|

Today, we had to go to the same mall again. I was tired just thinking about all the layers of security I have to pass through. But, I had no choice. We did alllll that again and went inside the underground office.

"We've found him", a voice came out of nowhere. I was worried. Were they talking about me?