[S1]Part 4 (Details of the mission)

Ojas was also in the room. She wasn't scared at all. After all, she was the top trainee! (While she was training). 

She went and sat on a chair, making herself comfortable, she asked Mr. Prasad, "So sir... when are we going to start training for this case?" "You are so smart, Zara!! I didn't even tell you what I called you for yet!!" Zara smirked proudly and replied, "Well of course sir!! I have been in such a situation countless times before..." "yes yes of course..."Mr. Prasad said while mimicking her. He further continued "So you both are going to start your physical training tomorrow 5 AM sharp, and will continue this for about 2 and a half weeks, since the case is urgent, and we may not have much time. However, it is not as urgent since we found out those terrorists live there and may continue living for more than a year. It seems like they have planned something bigger than a few normal bombs... I will tell you other details of the case after you finish your physical training." Zara and Ojas nodded and got out of the room. 

| Next Day | 

Their intense physical training started. It included sprinting for over half an hour, cycling for over an hour at speeds more than 20mph. 100 push-ups, Monkey-bar races, Car racing, bike racing (other basic training of vehicles), obstacle courses, laser courses, boxing, MMA, self-defense, shooting, rifle shooting, etc.

| 2 and a half weeks later |

They were finally ready for their mission. Mr. Prasad was informing them about the case details, "So you both will be going there as a love marriage couple." Zara and Ojas choked on air. Zara said, "Sir!! We haven't done such a thing before!! Why as a love marriage couple?!?! That just makes things complicated. If you want, we can go as an arranged marriage couple... we-" Mr. Prasad cut her off by saying, "Is this what you are supposed to do?? Cut your senior off like that??? I have a reason okay??" "Sorry, sir..." Zara apologized. 

Mr. Prasad calmed down, and continued, "So there is a program arranged by the terrorist, which is about love marriage couples in Pune. This is kind of the first time something like this is happening. Obviously, some shows show how people married and how much they love each other, but that's not what this program is... It is more serious. That is why I have chosen both of you... 2 of the most experienced officers in this agency. The government wants our help since the government spy agency is busy with another big and important mission. So please try to understand!! It's a part of your job!! I didn't expect this from you, Ms. Bhosle! Anyways, moving on... you both will have to take part in that couple program since the terrorists are planning to do something during it. The program will last for 2 months. It's starting in a month. You will have to go and settle there. You will be living in a 1 BHK apartment, in Kothrud (an area in Pune). You should make yourself familiar with the environment and also with your neighbors. There is a couple on the ground floor, which will also be taking part in the same program. So make yourselves familiar with them. You will have to know the details of your relationship, since they may ask anything in that program. See, these are the papers on your relationship. Make sure to write on them with a black ball pen and tear, and then throw them in the agency's dustbin, not any other dustbin. Learn these details by tomorrow at 6 AM, you will have your flight to Pune at 7 AM tomorrow.