[S1]Part 17 (Everything was planned??)

(We are still in the Authour's POV)

But this time, it was not a mall, but an old temple, that had been attacked years ago, which lead the people to think that there was a beast in that temple. 

The both of them went inside and found a scene, that was both relieving, and also worrying.

They had finally found the place where Sanskriti and Aditya were trapped. They peeked through an opening and saw that they were still unconscious, which worried them. There were red marks on their wrists, that showed how tightly the roped were tied to them. Just two extremely weak chairs in the middle, which looked like would topple and break off if Sanskriti and Aditya moved even an inch. They slowly went inside the building, and quickly held their guns up. "FREEZE!!!", said Ojas. 

Everyone was shocked. Their eyes widened. They all put their hands up as a sign of surrendering. But then, after a moment or two, they all started laughing, confusing Zara and Ojas.

 Aatifa's POV (Personal Assistant of the main criminal)

We were just having a normal conversation with Sanskriti and Aditya. Yes, they are our friends. Also involved in this mission (we have to kill them later anyway, so we didn't change their names). In fact, they have a very important part in this mission. The host who hinted at them on how someone has forced him into doing all this is also a part of this mission. While we were talking, I got a call, from the fake police officer we had appointed the route to our first destination. "They are reaching", he said. Now, the second part of our plan. We quickly went out of there and made the whole scene look a bit fake. We put the painting in a crooked way so that it would be easier for them to find out. I quickly dropped a chit, containing our next and final address. I called our other two terrorist friends, to make sure that the guns in their apartment, that they later took, were replaced with fake ones. Yeah... all this was a part of our plan. Boss's plan to be exact. Suddenly, we saw that they were about to arrive. We quickly set our act up, made sure nothing was wrong, and yes, applied some dark blush on Sanskriti and Aditya's hands.

Those 'secret' agents checked everything but failed to notice, that there was a sheet microphone under the thick bedsheets (Authour's note - I don't know if such a thing exists, but what I mean to say, is a sheet, with tiny tiny microphones attached to it, which ends up making it look like a sheet). Suddenly, they came, and that Ojam-Ojas yeah Ojas screamed, "FREEZE!!". We all put our hands up, as a sign of defeat, but after some time, started laughing, and admiring their shocked and confused faces. But, after some time, they also started laughing with us. What???? Had they gone psycho because of their epic fail??

I am so sorry as the part is so small... Something happened... Ummm I guess...  a compensation for yesterday's part being so huge?? 😉 Haha Sorry... Actually, I had to give an ending, and at this point so, that's why... Sorry again...