[S1]Part 15 (The 3 options)

I pulled her closer and whispered in her lower ear (Her cheeks were touching my upper cheeks, and her face was on top of mine. I hope you understand the position.) I told her, about my plan to investigate this.

|Next Day|

This was the first day of our plan execution. Today, we would check on all the couples. We went to the show host's office and asked him if he could please tell us what were the couples' room numbers. He asked us why we wanted them, and we answered, "Oh actually we were meeting them every day, so we kind of became friends with them. Anyways we are all part of one competition... and we aren't asking any personal info right... so please please please can you give them to us?". The host seemed hesitant. Not only hesitant, but it also seemed like he was afraid of something or someone. He kept looking at his right with the corner of his eyes. Finally, after a lot of thinking, he said, "S-sure!! H-here... It's v-very unusual that you m-made friends with your c-competitors... I have never seen this in o-other competitions I h-have hosted. E-especially seems hard in P-Pune... B-but it's g-good!! I-it's nice!!". Wow!!! That's a lot of stuttering in one sentence especially for an experienced host like him. Something is definitely up!! 

As he told me the room numbers, I realised that he hadn't told me about Sanskriti and Aditya's room. I asked him about it, and he said, "Ha?? Ahh, y-yes t-that. Ummm about t-that, they - they have a-actually just umm t-they have you know just yeah yeah exactly that that itself... yes...". I asked him, "What??? I am so sorry, I didn't understand.". He said, "A-actually, t-they went o-out". I simply nodded my head. Thankfully, I had asked them for their room number earlier. Okay. There is one thing I know for sure now. He is not a criminal and is just being pressurized by the criminals, 'cause there is no chance that a criminal, who is included in such a huge mission is even the sub criminal or anything like that. 

I decided to tell Zara. I said, "Aakriti!! it's not 10 o'clock right now... It'll be 10 o'clock after we reach a bit further. Right??" (Look at the direction 10 o'clock when we reach further.). She checked her watch, and said, "Yes yes. After we have reached a bit further, 10 o'clock according to this watch right? Or your watch?" (So 10 o'clock from here, or after reaching there?). I replied, saying, "This watch." (From here) She slightly nodded, and we went further down the hall. She looked slightly over there but saw no one there. She looked at me and slightly shook her head. I understood. Now, the first thing we could do was to check their room with my master key, and see if there were any traces of any unusual activity. 

We were walking towards their room, when it suddenly occurred to me, that they must also be having a camera in their room. We decided to wait for a bit when we got a call from one of our other team members, who told us, that they had been kidnapped. They also gave us an address. Now, we only had 3 options. I quickly called out to Zara and took her outside the building but inside the hotel. Who knows someone would keep a watch on us if we exited the hotel. Other people were sitting on the grass, benches, etc. I sat with her on one bench, and told her with hinted words, about the phone call. I also told her the three options we had. 

1. Not minding anything, and acting like nothing happened, so that they wouldn't be suspects. But, this would result in 'who knows what's' happening to Sanskriti and Aditya, who were at least at this moment suspected of being kidnapped by the terrorists. They could also be dead by now...

2. Involving the police, turning this into a big issue, hoping that will scare the terrorists, and somehow stop executing their plan, but, if that doesn't happen, and they decide to execute their plan before time, it would be a huge problem...

3. Go to save those two, take the risk, and attempt to finish the mission then and there. But this 'risk' they would take, would be huge. They wouldn't be able to continue with their mission in any way, they may die, and this may result in the death of several 1000s of other people.

They thought for a while, before choosing option number...