[S2]Part 24 (High-tech mechanism)

All this time, Zara was looking at me, trying to contain her laughter. After we went away from there, she asked me, "How are we going to find the right person? We can't risk this again...".

I nodded slightly, but told her, "I can understand that, but we'll have to. Let's try and go by the description of the person mentioned to me. You choose who you think is the most applicable.". Suddenly, I felt a light slap on my shoulder. I looked at her, as she said, "Idiot!! Why didn't you just do this earlier??". "I-I did!! He looked like the description!!". See it says, that the person is tall, has black hair, and is plum (Authour - Don't mean to discriminate, that's just the description... please don't take it in the wrong way.). "But there are so many people here who look like that...", she said. "Exactly!!", I agreed. We decided to go with our luck; and went with the next person. I asked him the same question. He answered, saying, "I have questioned my personality, I have questioned my actions, but I haven't questioned my existence... if that's what you mean... Do you mean that? Or do you mean something that you don't mean, but mean?". Yes... this is the person... I said, "I do mean something that I don't mean, but mean...". He smiled, and said, "Come with me, I'll show you the most electrifying section.".

He took us to a section, where lipsticks were hanging from the roofs. He asked us to pick any one lipstick, but we had to be careful; since we had to use that one for our whole life. I wasn't sure what that meant, but it became clear later. He then led us to a section, where there was a wall, with lipsticks painted on it. The 'Electristicks' logo was also painted on them. Lipsticks that shot electric waves. It was quite fascinating. He then closed the door and pointed the lipstick he had towards the letter '' in the first 'Electristicks' logo. Suddenly, the '' turned green and fell off. It was about to crash to the ground when it stopped. It was then, that I noticed a thin transparent elastic string attached to the 'E'. 

(Author - I tried making a visual of the logo... and the wall, to make it easier to imagine. Sorry, my drawing is not good... nor is my handwriting...)

(Author - Now that have I successfully made your eyes bleed, let's continue with the story

(Author - Now that have I successfully made your eyes bleed, let's continue with the story...)

After the 'E ' fell, the whole wall suddenly started crumbling. That's when it hit me. The wall is not a wall at all!! It was an illusion. And so was the ''. Oh my god!! How did I fail to realise this!? He asked us to follow him and entered the so-called 'wall'. But while doing so, stopped midpoint, and pushed something with his gloved right hand. There was a glass wall... so clean, it was invisible. Even the lighting was done in such a way, it didn't reflect anything. He proceeded to enter and came to a security system. There were 8 doors, each having one lipstick-shaped slot. The man instructed us to turn the lipstick, and press our thumb finger at its bottom, in order to get our fingerprints. After doing so, he told us to insert the lipstick in the slot. After we did so, the doors in front of us opened. 'Wow!! This is pretty high-tech' I thought to myself. Actually, in Bihar, we have our official branch, and there weren't many terrorist attacks there (according to how this story goes), so they had kept it simple. Not that many people knew about it, no obviously not... but the whole building belonged to them, so it was just like a normal office. No one knew, and didn't even want to know, what was in those files... and systems... this is why all this felt new. I think it must be so advanced due to the frequent attacks in Pune recently (according to how this story goes). 

Finally, after a few more such checks, I realised that we were going down and down; which made the fact that all this was underground pretty clear. Finally, we saw a white wall, which also, turned out to be an illusion, which I only realised after the 'man' walked straight through it. We went in and found a whole new world. It was just like our office in Bihar. But, more spacious. The 'man' took us to another room, which was filled with disguise costumes... and other materials needed for the same purpose.