[S1]Part 2 (The Profiles)

"The thing is, I am only sweet to humans..." Everyone was startled, but not surprised.

This was our queen, Zara. Let's see her profile:

Name - Zara Bhosle

Birthplace - Pune, Maharashtra, India

Profession - Spy (Senior Field Officer to be exact)

Height - 5 feet 5 inches

Gender - Female

Hair - Thick, black, short

Eye colour - Hazel Brown

Birthdate - 13 July 1999

Age - 27 years old

Personality

Kind of savage, but interactive and extroverted (only when needed). Likes teasing others; a bit emotional sometimes; doesn't trust people easily due to past experiences; Language expert; a bit of a trouble maker when it comes to her boss...

Physical strength

Extremely strong, can easily tackle 5 to 6 people at a time but her body looks thin and weak, which helps her hide her identity and strength.

In the story - Protagonist

Childhood - Led a normal childhood, until her mom passed away in a terrorist attack.

Aim - to protect normal people, without revealing her identity

Needs - Trust, love, care, and affection from a person who will not betray her at any point in life.

Sexuality - Heterosexual

And the ever-so-trusted clerk Aalif:

Name - Aalif Khan

Age - 29

Birthplace - Kashmir

Gender - Male

Height - 4 feet 11 inches

Hair - Thin, short, Reddish Brown

Eye colour - Dark brown

Profession - Clerk at the Spy agency

Birthdate - 6th May 1992

Personality

He overthinks, and if starts talking, continues speaking about overdramatic consequences. Shy and scared; a truly loyal person; always tells the truth; bad at lying; a patriot...

In the story - Side character

Childhood - Both parents passed away when he was very young. He lived with his uncle, who was very kind to him. At the age of 18, he set out to find a job related to patriotism, and after roughly a year, found this job, which he loves.

Aim - To destroy stereotypes on Kashmiri Muslims, saying that they can't be loyal to India.

Needs - Choosing words very carefully while in front of him, since he is very sensitive.

Now Let's continue with the story...

Suddenly one girl came running to her, and said, "Ma'am!! You are called by sir to his cabin." "What did I do again?" she muttered to herself and ran towards her boss's cabin. "Welcome again!" The stern man said in a cold and emotionless voice. "What did I do again sir?" Zara asked him. "Is this what you are supposed to say??" Mr. Prasad said in his iconic cold voice.