[S2]Part 29 (Sahajanand Tivan)

|People see that Pichi is dead, look at Zara, say thank you, and go back down.|

Zara and Ojas went back to the Pune centre and removed their silicon masks while sitting on extra luxurious chairs.

Conversation:

Zara: So, Ojas, should we go to the Politician next?

Ojas: Yep! When?

Zara: As soon as possible, but not right now... I'm tired, and I don't think we should go there now... Too many things are happening... and, we need to refresh ourselves...

Ojas: Hmm...

Zara: Yeah... Let's go back to the hotel after reporting too 'Sir'.

Ojas: Hmm... Wait... There are rooms here too, right?

Zara: Uh-huh... Yep there are... I didn't think about that... Okay, I guess we can leave the hotel now... Umm... Yeah...

Ojas: Yep! Wait! Ummm I mean n-no... Uh-uh like do you wan-want me to umm like wa-wait.. Sh-should I j-just cancel? No like y-you may wanna wanna cancel... Y-you can do that... N-no! W-wait w-why to give y-you the effort I-I mean-

Zara: Shhhhh... I couldn't understand anything properly! But, from what I understood, you were talking about checking out from the motel... right? So, don't do that... I've registered. Remember or not?

Ojas: O-oh right... Sorry.

|After some time|

Zara: Let's go?

Ojas: Yeah... Okay

|After reaching the politician's temporary residence.|

They didn't want to cause a scene, so they decided to ask permission, and then go... They did get the permission, and went in.

|After seeing the Politician|

Zara: Sir! Sir! Please give us a minute... we want to talk to you...

ST (Sahajanand Tivan a.k.a 'That' politician): Hmph! You think I just talk with anyone like that? Don't you know how great I am? We want to talk to you (mocked her)

Zara: Ummm then can we at least speak with your secretary?

ST: My secretary is in a meeting right now... You can speak with my body guards though... (whispered something in the body guards' ears)

Zara: BODY- Oh okay then... thank you so much

1 of the BGs (Body-Guard): See, sir is a very busy person... You better leave right now, otherwise you'll be handled by his 'special' men.

Zara: O-oh ummm okay then... we'll leave.

BG: Good.

|After they turned|

|Zara and Ojas took one vase each, and hit their heads hard, causing them to fall unconscious|

Ojas: Now what?

Zara: (Gave him a 'what on earth?!' look)(Didn't answer, and moved on)

Ojas: Oh hello!

|They reached the politician's room|

Ojas: Surrender right now!

Zara: We have guns, proof, and much more.

Ojas: (In his mind) Is she advertising or something? Okay, maybe I'm just overthinking it... Focus, Ojas! Focus!

Zara: Surrender right now! Or else-

ST: Or else what?

Zara: First surrender, then I'll tell you