[S2]Part 32 (Faiza's story)

Zara: You're making a bit too many mistakes!

Ojas: Just... I'll compensate for that.

Ojas was getting distracted because of the number of things happening in his life. He didn't want anyone else to lose his/her/their life. At least while he could help. He didn't think about how that would affect not only his job, but also his national service. Due to this mistake, he gained one strike in the agency. Now, he only had 2 more strikes left. After that, he'd be out. That night, he thought about it. He thought about how people are functioning properly even when so many other things were happening around them. He was comparing their traumas, which made him feel worse about himself. So, he went to a sound proof room, locked himself in, and shouted all how much ever he wanted to. That gave him some relief. Thankfully, no one just popped up with any spare keys, otherwise it would've been pretty hard to explain what was going on.

That was the day, after which he become much colder than usual. Even with Zara. Later, they went to the hospital Faiza was in. It seemed like she didn't care if she got imprisoned, hanged, or whatever now...

Zara was about to go and talk with her, when Ojas pushed her aside (softly), and pointed his gun at her, simultaneously taking hold of her arm, disconnecting all the tubes and machinery, and taking her inside the police station. Zara was shocked. He didn't even utter a word. Faiza was just smiling. Smirking, rather. 

|After reaching the police station|

Faiza was admitted in a hospital in the police station... Or more like a room with all the materials and machinery needed.

Zara was called inside the room. Faiza looked at her, and smiled. "You can ask me anything you want to. I'm gonna die anyways. No point in keeping secrets now."

Their conversation:

Zara: Good you understood that.

Faiza just smiled

Zara: So, first tell me why you didn't kill me.

Faiza: Hmmm good question. So that's because I know that dying isn't your biggest fear. I know that your biggest fear is facing a situation in which no one believes in you. A situation wherein you just keep telling people the right thing, and they don't believe in you and end up doing the wrong thing. Right?

Zara: No

Faiza: *chuckles* I know you very well. 

Zara: And why is that?

Faiza: Because... just leave that.

Zara: What?!

Faiza: Ha-ha yes.

Zara: Explain in detail. Not like I'm gonna believe you, but just try once.

Faiza.: I need to be alone with you then. 

Zara: Why? what's the problem with these people?

Faiza: I just feel more comfortable with you...

Ojas: No

Faiza: I do!

Ojas: You can't do that.

Officer:  It's fine. She may feel more comfortable with her.

Ojas: B-but sir! That's dangerous!

Officer: I'm sure she can handle herself. Stop worrying so much about her.  Or else you'll  be suspected.

Ojas: On wha- okay okay.

Faiza: Okay. Now that we're alone, let's talk.

|Faiza's POV|

P.S., while all this was happening, she was connected to a lie detector. And since this story is set in the near future, the detector was more advanced.

Her story:

I was a part of a normal village. But, after a few years, the village didn't remain normal. It became the most dangerous place in India. Yes. I used to live in India earlier.  My father died due to a war and my mother died soon after, because of a shock. I was young at that time, but I had a baby in my stomach. That was the only thing that was remaining then.

I was broken. But, I decided not to take stress, since I didn't wanna harm the baby.

But then, one day, the baby's father also died in a war. Because of that, the government asked me to shift, and all that, caring about the fact that I am pregnant. But, then, they sent a politician to take care of me. Just... Ugh! No! That person is the most corrupt one I've ever seen! How did the government even take such an insensitive decision! Like- who sends a politician to take care of people?! Turns out none of the nurses and all were willing to deal with this since they felt I was bad luck. Seriously?!

Then, once I was crossing the road, and my belly had a five-month-year-old organism growing in it. But then, A police car crashed into me, and I fell. That's when the most shocking thing in the world (for me) happened. I was saved, but the baby wasn't. My whole life, my world, everything was just shattered into pieces. That's when I decided to go to another country and prepare for revenge. That's how I ended up in this position. Now, I think I've done enough damage to India. So, I'll stop even if you leave me. Though I know that that's not going to happen. The hate and anguish that had filled me had finally finished.

Zara looked at me in shock. All this was true. 100% true.  But then, she asked me, "So then how and why do you know ME so well?". I smirked. "Oh... that's because I ought to keep a watch on my sister... Right?", I replied.

__________________________________

Hmm... That was it...

The second season ends here...

You know, after I read so many other books and reviewed them (or judged them), I kinda reviewed my own book (and I got a very bad review, obviously). So, I'm going to change a few things, trying to make them better. (Not that anyone's gonna care, since no one is reading this book anyway, but still)

But anyway, I think I'll get it reviewed from another reviewer, since~

Okie!! Please stay tuned for the 3rd season!

Reviewing credits go to... coolwhenurbatman

I just got my book reviewed. As expected my cover and tense were a few main improvement points, thank you so much for reviewing my book <3