[S1]Part 16 (The search)

(We are still in Ojas's POV)

We thought for a while, before choosing option number... 3 and actually 2 also... (Like a mix). And, we improvised it. We decided to bulletproof jackets and stuff things inside their clothes.  (Authour's note - Also, they weren't wearing any disguise for this mission, since it was quite long, and who knows what would happen, anyways, all the other missions, they were wearing disguises, and no one knew their actual appearance.). We went into our room and played catch-catch with a golf ball. How sudden!! I know. While playing, I broke the hidden camera on the fan 'by mistake'. It suddenly occurred to me that we could have done this many days ago, but then shrugged those thoughts off, and quickly got ready. We went outside the hotel, but through our room window, where we had a huge different scene outside it. People gave us weird stares due to our baggy clothes, and I cursed myself for being so stupid as to go in the public eye. I looked back, only to see Zara giving me a death glare. I gulped hard. 

Suddenly, I realised, we had forgotten our guns. And that too in the apartment we had rented. Ughh!! All this was getting out of hand. Nothing was going according to plan!! At one point, I started wishing we were the ones who would've been caught!! We quickly reached the apartment on those smart bicycles that Pune has. Lame!! I know. But we didn't have another choice!! No one would help us, looking at our attire. Plus, we hadn't even brought our car and bike to the hotel. So yeah... We quickly took our batches, and our guns, and went from there, on my bike, and Zara's bike. We hurried to the destination, breaking all the speed limits, which had the most chances of them being there. (We got to know from sources, that they have been kidnapped. We did not care about the suspicion and tracking anymore, since it was all going to go away anyway.) We were suddenly stopped by a police officer. His ID looked real to me, so I quickly showed him my secret agent ID, and sped off with Zara in front of me. We went through the lanes, till we finally reached a closed mall. We went inside, only to find closed shops, which after being opened, showed nothing but crap everywhere. Ughh!!! I was just so frustrated!! I couldn't think!! 'Okay... Calm down'. I told myself. 

Suddenly, I heard Zara's voice. "Look!! There is a painting shop here!!" she said. "Why on earth are you showing that to me???" I shouted. She rolled her eyes and exhaled hard. As if she was trying to calm her anger down. Then, she gave a sarcastic smile, and said, "I know your brain is useless, but try to think, the shop doesn't look as untouched as all the other shops here. It looks as if they have put dust on top of it on purpose. Calm your peaches down, and think!!!". I blinked a few times, looking at her, still not processing what is happening. She took a deep breath and approached me. 

She caressed my shoulder, and said in the softest and warmest voice ever, "I won't force you to calm down, because it's not something that's always in our control, but try.". This version of her voice itself was enough to make me calm down. I slightly nodded my head, and thought a bit, finally understanding what was happening around me. I saw that there were a few paintings on the walls. And, one of the paintings, was a bit crooked, as if put up in a hurry. I pointed at it and ran towards it. Zara came quickly and put the painting down with her gloved hands. We saw there was an opening in the wall. There was a ladder, that lead down inside. Zara immediately started going down, but I pulled her up. "Oh gosh!! What happened!!" she asked in a shocked voice. I closed my eyes, and said in a calm tone, "I will go down there first. I can't take any chances with you.". She widened her eyes, and said, "What??!!". Immediately realising what I said, I continued, trying hard not to stutter, "By that, I mean that I don't want you to cause more trouble...". "MORE TROUBLE!!!", she shouted. I calmed her down, saying, "Shhh... Someone may hear us. Keep quiet. We'll argue about this later. Now just come down." "Yeah, careful" "Hmm just keep your leg there" "Not here!! There is a crack"...

|After reaching down|

Authour's POV

The both of them reached down. It was a long way. But, to their disappointment, (and also a 0.0001% tint of relief) there was no one there. "Ugh!! They got to know we are coming here!!", said Ojas. Pure frustration in his voice. Suddenly, Zara saw a piece of note in a corner. It had an address. She showed it to Ojas. it was suspicious enough, that there was an address, but their minds were so filled with worry, tension, and frustration, that they shrugged it off, and went back up, and sat on their bikes, following the address. That's why, you should keep calm, and think in your right mind. They reached the address. It was another broken, abandoned building. But this time, it was not a mall, but an old temple, that had been attacked years ago, which lead the people to think that there was a beast in that temple. The both of them went inside and found a scene, that was both relieving, and also worrying.